The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Messed up going into the clinch, should've just let her hands go. Karolina looked average tonight. Unimpressive victory.

Karolina won from stamina. A win is a win though.

Lowkey jealous of Felice's body... Girl is shred city

For real! I actually figured she could have dipped Karolina easily but still, this chick has like no body fat.

20170203093358_11_Herrig.JPG

Karolina looked very slow... Felice looked mechanical as always... Watching the ladies fight makes me realize that Valentina, Nunes and Cyborg are on another level than everyone else...

Lauzon taking damage once again. I've seen enough of this man getting beaten bloody

He hasn't had a sub since 2012? Wow, was shocked to hear that

I’m a pretty casual UFC watcher...but I swear every single time I’ve watched a fight night this dude Joe Lauzon has faught :lol:

Probably do a lot of changes that might not be realistic due to monetary reasons but:

Stop pandering to the main stream

Meaning less cards, stop letting champs fight in other divisions unless there's really no contenders left, no uniforms, keep ranking system but actually have them accurate, get rid of most women's divisions or have them only on the undercard

That's just the basics there's a lot more

Add more weight classes like boxing, Taking out 265 lb weight limit for HWs, more pride like rules, more pride like entrances

Switch to Pride like gloves, Like Vincent said fix up the rankings, only allow fighters to cut a certain amount of weight.

Sounds like UFC Russia is going down in September. Raging Al has to blow up the Khabib-Conor main event Dana already has pencilled in for the main event

Zabit going to retire Yair.

Dude has talent and isn’t wilin’ out calling for a title shot. Being respectful and trying to work his way up.

Back
Top Bottom