The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Connor and his hooligans was crazy. He’s been involved in two ugly incidents. He should definitely be fined if he ain’t going to do jail time.

Borg and Chiesa should definitely sue him for loss income due to the dolly through the window. That card is cursed. Should rename it UFC 223 “Can’t Get Right.”

Did any announcements come out of the 25th anniversary presser?

Sounds like Brock will get the winner of Stipe/DC... Both of those guys lit up...$$$$$

DC wins both rides off into the sunset with 10 million bucks on top of what hes alrdy made and the sweet gig he has and can expand on as a commentator

Connor and his hooligans was crazy. He’s been involved in two ugly incidents. He should definitely be fined if he ain’t going to do jail time.

Borg and Chiesa should definitely sue him for loss income due to the dolly through the window. That card is cursed. Should rename it UFC 223 “Can’t Get Right.”

Did any announcements come out of the 25th anniversary presser?

Sounds like Brock will get the winner of Stipe/DC... Both of those guys lit up...$$$$$
No big deal, not freak show-ish at all. Totally justified

DC wins both rides off into the sunset with 10 million bucks on top of what hes alrdy made and the sweet gig he has and can expand on as a commentator

that commentary gig could be gone the way the ufc is going
tv deal is up and ppvs numbers declining. i expect a lot of layoffs if dana doesnt correct the ship

Still eerie that Al's coach beat GSP on April 7, 2007

I mean, seriously, that's creepy

Al of course doesn't give a **** about that and let that be known

that commentary gig could be gone the way the ufc is going
tv deal is up and ppvs numbers declining. i expect a lot of layoffs if dana doesnt correct the ship

Things just keep declining. They need some wins. Like I said before, they need to promote their stars (in a fiscally responsible manner). There’s no way the new ownership could sell the business without taking a huge loss post Ronda and hardly any Connor and no other stars to prop the company up.

I can see them getting low balled.

I can see the above and them opting to go back to their old model, which might be a good thing.

Or they could get low balled and continue the deluge of fight cards.

They need to sue and Conor needs to settle so the **** doesn’t go any longer than it needs to.

On a lighter note, my 5 year old was one of 2 kids hand selected from his Muay Thai kids class to join the adult sparring class today :smokin

Yoo fellas if I’m just trying to catch the Khabib fight tonight what time should I be in front of a screen by? Trying to squeeze in other plans before it.

Jon Jones is getting spicy

Tyson Griffin:
Well there goes @TheNotoriousMMA lossing his @BurgerKing deal faster than @JonnyBones lost his @Nike deal!! Or did he?? More
1f4b0.png
more problems
1f9d0.png
1f914.png

3:51 PM - Apr 5, 2018 · Richmond, CA

Jon Jones:

@TysonGriffin my dream was to be sponsored by Nike as a high school wrestler, became an adult and made it happen. Even had my own sneaker which sold out within a day.

@TysonGriffin What ever happened with your Nike deal, I don’t remember. I’ll wait...

@TysonGriffin You can tell by the tone of your tweet that you’re happy Connor may be losing his deal. Disguise yourself as an MMA coach or a MMA personality, I just see a bitter ***** who’s the size of my ****

7:08 PM - Apr 6, 2018

I watched the highlight clips from the 25th Anny presser.

Colby Covington is going to catch more than boomerangs if he keeps talking spicy. I hope RDA Hendo’s him for real. Tired of his schtick. And WW needs some fight to start moving the division again.

And why UFC keep feeding Cowboy to these up and comers?

I watched the highlight clips from the 25th Anny presser.

Colby Covington is going to catch more than boomerangs if he keeps talking spicy. I hope RDA Hendo’s him for real. Tired of his schtick. And WW needs some fight to start moving the division again.

And why UFC keep feeding Cowboy to these up and comers?

Look what it did for Till... UFC is looking for anything to boost their ratings and Cowboy is always a draw...

Shook Rose might win again because Joanna looks like a broken woman. I just don’t see her beating Andrade or Gadelha. I mean, Karolina made Rose look like an amateur.

Back
Top Bottom