The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

If they wanted to spin this all around and make some serious money, have Connor fight Khabib in Russia in the future. Everyone in Ireland will fly over to Russia just to support Connor. It would literally sell like crazy.

EDIT: Way to hack a quick edit for tomorrow.

Al supposedly has a 95% tdd rate so this fight could be interesting if he's able to keep it standing a decent amount of the fight.

If they wanted to spin this all around and make some serious money, have Connor fight Khabib in Russia in the future. Everyone in Ireland will fly over to Russia just to support Connor. It would literally sell like crazy.

EDIT: Way to hack a quick edit for tomorrow.

Mans would literally die b

Anyway the cherry on top to all this madness is Khabib catching the suprise fade.

Or a Weidman/Spider type scenario

connor hasnt fought in the UFC since 2016
1 1/2 years ago , not quite 2 years

"never been less popular"
giphy.gif

yeah you right " they dont need him"
How much is one Connor fight a year worth to the company? Leave the 4 bill out of this no individual fighter is puttin a dent in that... you hafta focus on the organization.
Or you can keep pretending the world revolves around McNugget...

I would like to reiterate that Al is a part time real estate agent
Screenshot_20180406-185733.jpg

Not sure what's your point.

Not saying he will win, but is obvious the UFC is not paying their fighters well.
Im

Essentially I’m saying outside the UFC Connor really has nothing going for him (as if he really needs it since the fight with Floyd set him for life but still). Rousey, as a woman athlete, has a lot she can do based on looks alone.
Bruh ... wth are you talking about?

Connor would have the same if not more opportunities than rousey and as a straight man I would say Connor is more pleasing to look at than fat face rousey .

Connor would have Bellator offering half of the company, another mega fight in boxing, movie roles, WWE, modeling, etc.

Don't even play yourself like that ....

How much is one Connor fight a year worth to the company? Leave the 4 bill out of this no individual fighter is puttin a dent in that... you hafta focus on the organization.
Or you can keep pretending the world revolves around McNugget...
The highest ever purse for MMA is 3M (Conor), and Conor made ~100M fighting Mayweather. Let that marinate a minute b.

The highest ever purse for MMA is 3M (Conor), and Conor made ~100M fighting Mayweather. Let that marinate a minute b.

Yup.....this little legal thing he is in is like pennies to a dollar to him. If any, it just brings more attention to him when he wasn't even fighting in the first place.

I'm so glad Cucuy pulled out when he did, I was about to buy them tickets the day after.

I would of have been sitting here heated.

Funny thing about all of this, Connor the dude that was exploited and brought millions to the owners, is the same dude that is costing them million on this fight .

I still think/know this is all a plot for the blockbuster Khabib vs Connor fight.

Tyson did this to Mitch Green
Screenshot_20180406-201916.jpg

And nothing happen. Dude was going to be charge with simple assult. LoL

This is ridiculous .... these are entertainers. Stunt gone bad ....

Why not just go with Pettis in that case? I guess the hometown crowd will get behind him

Conor probably just put Khabib's name in the mainstream media. Nobody knows who he is apart from MMA fans. I'm seeing news about the incident everywhere today

Dana said he will go back to the drawing board after this week to think about Conor's future, lmaooooo dude can't wait for Conor to come back lmaoooooo

Fighters who missed their fights get only their show money, hopefully they have good contracts lol

So lucky that dolly hit the bus and wasn't straight through the window... I'm shocked at how calm everyone seemed inside... Those fighters have some insane nerves.

Back
Top Bottom