The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Almost time for the fake weigh ins and still no word on the main event? That’s crazy
Imagine COnor rolling up in the weigh ins, and they announce on the spot this is all part of the April Fools joke and the main event is now Conor vs Khabib. **** one can dream

Raging Al might get the crack at Khabib. How epic would it be that the local NY'er gets the main event spot

Seeing that Khabib interview after the melee reminds me how much that dude had to endure growing up. Mans wasn't the slightest bit surprised or anything

Also crazy that Twood thinks/knows Khabib would be a tough fight for even him.

Three people no wants to fight in the UFC khabib. Twood. Till.

Honorable mention Usman and Stylebender

Khabib should just turn the fight down no matter who they offer unless they double his pay

I've always had a theory that if Ben Wallace were a money free throw shooter, the Malice in the Palace would have never occurred (he got fouled and instead of going to the line shoved a Pacers player.)

Watching this all go down, it makes me think that if Conor were actually confident he could beat Khabib, he would have just handled it in the octagon. Dude didn't want it.

I've always had a theory that if Ben Wallace were a money free throw shooter, the Malice in the Palace would have never occurred (he got fouled and instead of going to the line shoved a Pacers player.)

Watching this all go down, it makes me think that if Conor were actually confident he could beat Khabib, he would have just seen him in the octagon to handle it.
Conor made 10x worth of fights in one sparring session with Mayweather. Why would he get mauled by a guy who wrestled bears as a kid for pennies on the dollar? It's all a ploy to gain leverage on the UFC to pay him more. IMO.

Conor made 10x worth of fights in one sparring session with Mayweather. Why would he get mauled by a guy who wrestled bears as a kid for pennies on the dollar? It's all a ploy to gain leverage on the UFC to pay him more. IMO.
this

That's the point. If he didn't think he'd get mauled then he'd think I'll handle the number 1 contender, who I also happen to hate enough to fly overseas, and commit criminal assault out of rage against him.

This all shows that deep down he knows he wouldn't beat him.

All that has to happen now...

Al beats Khabib...

Conor is STILL the champion.

He DID say “they wasn’t gonna do nuthin’”

As smart as Conor is, I think he still has a passion for mma. So logic sort of goes out the window about his future career choices

I believe he'll do both mma and boxing in the next year

Too big? He weighed in under 155 while the 145lb champ couldn’t...

He has a history of weight issues, but I think if the stakes are high he has no issues.

McGregor and his boy have orders to not contact multiple people from the melee or they’ll be rearrested. Kind of hoping he tries to reach out or clown Chiesa and gets in a lot more trouble. Dude is an idiot for real.

No way he’s allowed to attend the event tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom