The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I have a conspiracy that they’ll be lining up a whole main event card. DC vs Stipe, Mcnugs vs Russian Abe Lincoln, Thug Rose vs JJ, Garbrandt/Dillishaw vs Mighty Mouse. a couple other fights thrown in there and it’ll be UFC’s greatest event ever

LOL they will prob try to book Conor vs Khabib ASAP and tell NYPD he will make them some money first and go to jail later ala Mayweather. So Conor is un-stripped?!

I have a conspiracy that they’ll be lining up a whole main event card. DC vs Stipe, Mcnugs vs Russian Abe Lincoln, Thug Rose vs JJ, Garbrandt/Dillishaw vs Mighty Mouse. a couple other fights thrown in there and it’ll be UFC’s greatest event ever

*Russian Mose Schrute

So they really are going to keep this a PPV? Over/under 100k buys? This could be one of the lowest gates ever.

NYC commission is just the worst, Dana is doing his best to get as many cards as he can from that market though

Risk you take when you put your show there

does dana do a turn on conor and dare create a star in khabib and be his advocate?
dana = vince
khabib = the rock
connor = stone cold

it worked then
tenor.gif

Is this the first time rankings have actually got in the way?! Ridiculous.
UFC should just change the rankings now and put Felder at 13-14.

I also don't understand why they couldn't give Pettis the $ he wanted. Not paying him likely costs them more in the long run. This card could do lower numbers than some of those Mighty Mouse cards.

Back
Top Bottom