The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Such a shame the card just felt apart like that, through all the freak circumstances.

Borg's injury sounds serious, he really should sue the pants off Conor.

LOL publicity stunt gone wrong. They wanted the show but didn’t want anyone to get hurt. UFC been trash for years now but this is absolutely pathetic. As a fighter if I had one scratch on me from that night I’d back out of the fight and sue everyone I could. You got 4-5 years to fight. 2-3 large courtroom battles and you’re paid for life. I’ll take that trade any day of the week. I’ll take PTS for 2million Alex

How can anyone roll with this guy.

Let someone else mess with your money. See how you would like it.

You train countless hours to have some guy ruin your payday.

Pettis weighed in at 155.2 and now has 2 hours to cut the remaining .2 to make this a title fight.

How can anyone roll with this guy.

Let someone else mess with your money. See how you would like it.

You train countless hours to have some guy ruin your payday.

Someone needs to slice both his achilles.

Wtf happened to Max?

Can’t even support ufc anymore. This card went from great to terrible in a matter of a week

**** Conor he don't want to get "Rousey'd" this is why he been sitting.

He been wack since 2016 to me.

One major thing is even if they scramble and get this card together these fighters have been taken out of their mental prep. That's BS and I hope Conor is charged, suspended then comes back and takes a major beating and it forgotten.

No athlete is bigger than their sport *cough* Ronda *cough* Jon *cough* Conor *cough* Lebron.

qkd9kc28xaq01.jpg

Imagine Conor was secretly cutting weight the whole time and stepped in. Would have been pandemonium

So they have felder (3 fight win streak) and iaquinta (5 fight win streak) ready and able to fight but they go with Pettis (2-5 in his last 7 fights, coming off a loss)

FREAK SHOW

**** Conor he don't want to get "Rousey'd" this is why he been sitting.

He been wack since 2016 to me.

One major thing is even if they scramble and get this card together these fighters have been taken out of their mental prep. That's BS and I hope Conor is charged, suspended then comes back and takes a major beating and it forgotten.

No athlete is bigger than their sport *cough* Ronda *cough* Jon *cough* Conor *cough* Lebron.

that excuse is out the window when they choose to accept the new deal

When keep it real goes wrong ....

It started as a publicity stunt, it's not that anymore.

This is beyond crazy now ... not only the fighters, but employees and potential revenue the city would generate. This is not small by any means.

If I'm the UFC, I would have my attorneys do a motion to let Connor fight. Sort of what Mayweather did, and after take him in.

Make this a real spectacle ...

No deal in place for Pettis. Won't weigh in again.

223 is a already a historical card without any fights having taken place yet

When keep it real goes wrong ....

It started as a publicity stunt, it's not that anymore.

This is beyond crazy now ... not only the fighters, but employees and potential revenue the city would generate. This is not small by any means.

If I'm the UFC, I would have my attorneys do a motion to let Connor fight. Sort of what Mayweather did, and after take him in.

Make this a real spectacle ...

Sounds like the end of Lionheart :lol:

Untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom