The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Was gonna put a few dollars on Max too. Dude has that aura about him...like he legitimately could’ve pulled this off.

We all know rankings are s*** but wouldn’t it make sense to have Dustin fight Khabib, and have Pettis fight next weekend?

LOVE Pettis, but this is the worst matchup for him. Khabib takes him down within the first minute, and mauls him.

Lmaooooo

You.... oh you

From a business sense you know I’m right! That card next week hanging on by a thread anyway, Brown just pulled out. Imagine if they had pulled Dustin too. You’d have to cancel that card.

And this is the worst possible time since they are in negotiations with Fox right now.

0FtyD2Q.png

From a business sense you know I’m right! That card next week hanging on by a thread anyway, Brown just pulled out. Imagine if they had pulled Dustin too. You’d have to cancel that card.

And this is the worst possible time since they are in negotiations with Fox right now.
I absolutely see your line thinking, but no troll, they would have had 13 days notice to find a replacement for Dustin

I almost guarantee they'd be able to find someone

This could be the nail in the coffin for pettis. He’s going to get absolutely dominated.

Pettis!?!?!?

Lol. He better send his fam to a remote island without wifi for this one

Better be 5 Ms in this for him

It was all good just a week ago.. what a shhh show.

Pettis would get rag dolled worse than MJ. Maybe ragin Al somehow gets the fight lol.

Pettis signing up for a suicide mission. He better be asking for at least 1M

What Conor did was messed up..... but how injured really are Chiesa and Borg?

Edit: Never mind. I guess it really isn't up to the fighters.

Last edited:
So glad I didn’t buy tickets for this. Would’ve been nice to see Rose bae knockout golem again though.

Anthony Pettis has to be pissed at himself right now. If he went the same route as Moreno & Carcaces and still finished his cut, he’d have a title fight right now

Anthony Pettis has to be pissed at himself right now. If he went the same route as Moreno & Carcaces and still finished his cut, he’d have a title fight right now
He probably gonna go the sue Conor route. No fight necessary.

What Conor did was messed up..... but how injured really are Chiesa and Borg?

Edit: Never mind. I guess it really isn't up to the fighters.

The State Commission is not letting them fight. Same deal with Max.

Seems like they are extra cautious in NY.

Max should’ve been given until 11 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom