The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn a lot of you sound like some terrible friends in real life. All jokes aside if a rival crew pressed your mans and specifically asked for you, yall really wouldn’t have had his back?

Same way everyone on the bus didn’t immediately recognize it as Conor, I’m sure Conor didn’t think half the card of fighters would be on thar bus.

he couldnt wait til after all the fights where he could step into the cage, he had to show up on media day and ruin 3 fights

what a *****

All this looked fake. Problem is that somehow Connor got a bit carried away ....

I wouldn't be surprise if Connor got charged and he blames the entire incident on Dana and the UFC.

"Dana said to storm in an attack the bus for publicity"

In addition, why did Dana emphasized that the Barclays security, which he has no control over, were the ones to let McGregor in??? Seems real suspect.

Lastly, Dana is blowing smoke up people's asses again. He's all about this antics and now he is disgusted? Yeah ok ...

All this looked fake. Problem is that somehow Connor got a bit carried away ....

I wouldn't be surprise if Connor got charged and he blames the entire incident on Dana and the UFC.

"Dana said to storm in an attack the bus for publicity"

In addition, why did Dana emphasized that the Barclays security, which he has no control over, were the ones to let McGregor in??? Seems real suspect.

Lastly, Dana is blowing smoke up people's asses again. He's all about this antics and now he is disgusted? Yeah ok ...
Agree with everything, the only thing is Dana kept saying it was McGregor's MacLife crew that let Conor in (he said it was 2 men)

Agree with everything, the only thing is Dana kept saying it was McGregor's MacLife crew that let Conor in (he said it was 2 men)
I didn't catch that ...

All the fighters that can't fight should get paid by the UFC like if they have won the fight. Why is that even a question?

I didn't catch that ...

All the fighters that can't fight should get paid by the UFC like if they have won the fight. Why is that even a question?
Agreed, it's because Dana is a POS and should have outright stated that the fighters missing would get paid

Freak show

Go directly to YouTube and search for it there.

3 fighters left to weigh-in. Pretty successful weigh-ins so far, all thinfs considered

Was hoping they'd find someone to fight pettis. Yes he may be washed but he was healthy and didn't suffer injuries in camp for the first time in who knows how long

Wanted to see him out there

Idk how to post from twitter.

“I’m sorry about Mike, i’m sorry about Rose, and whatever else might’ve happened but this had to be done”

Conor to Dana before he turned himself in.

Security cameras have the MacLife guys letting them in.

I doubt it’s fake, stinks of Euro soccer hooliganism. Chav boys from the estate houses of Ireland can’t leave behind the chav life.

Back
Top Bottom