The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Khabib is dehydrated beyond belief and you expect him to get off the bus and jeopardize his payday + shot at a title?

so why did he do that? he's not even fighting.. so why was he there

I don't follow MMA

Conor is a clown, been a clown for a good minute now. I actually cheer for him at one time but can't wait for someone to whoop his ***

All you hear is Khabib’s manager Ali yelling “open the door” “gonna * kill this guy” :rolleyes when he really means “hey Khabib you gotta get him for me” :lol:

Didn’t hear a word from Khabib tho :nerd:

Khabib didn't have any of his people there according to D C, it was just his manager, and if that was his crew there then they didn't want that smoke

Wasn't that Khabib saying that and his people holding him back?
Nah that was his manager.

Different story if it was Khabib rushing to get out and had people holding him back.

Like Vincent said Khabib wasn’t with his crew, just his manager and one of his corner men. That bus was for fighters in the red corner, Chiesa, Karolina, Rose, Borg etc.

Conor is an idiot, 3 fights canceled because of this nonsense.

I think it's pretty cool how he flew from another continent to back up his guy but you don't need to go WWF Attitude Era, man.

He's lucky Khabib didn't get injured, Putin would've had him snatched up.

I wonder if the next episode of Embedded is going to show any of this tomfoolery.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder which fighters will have their lawyers drafting a lawsuit with emotional damages on top of physical which leads them to not fight again???

Y’all dudes need to read up on Dagestan if you think Khabib is afraid of some coked up Irish bros.

Conor cannot go to Russia at this point, not even joking. He’d get snatched up by the Chechen dictator or another oligarch and disappeared.

They threw **** at the bus, but not one of them actually tried to get on it. Bunch of lames.

Didn’t McGOAT beat some guy up connected to the Irish Mob a couple weeks back

We should all wish to have a friend like McGOAT

Back
Top Bottom