The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Im so confused as to what lead to all this and what Diaz is saying when backing up Conor.

But with that said Conor and Nate :smokin

Conor almost single handedly canceled the whole event :lol:

Was not cool to jeopardize the other fighters tho :smh:

Too much blow getting to his head like limp bones :smh:

Untitled.png

Khabib look like he's on his deathbed from the weight cut

Wonder if he misses weight and Max becomes double champ by default

Of course not.. NYPD dont got time for this WWE bs.

Dana sensationalizing this... he knows damn well they can/should suspend conor, but they won't

Of course not.. NYPD dont got time for this WWE bs.

Dana sensationalizing this... he knows damn well they can/should suspend conor, but they won't

tbh I think Dana said way too much that he has to suspend him. Or else he'll look like a hugee *****.

Unfortunately dont think Conor gonna fight this year.

Why Conor have to come into the bus, if Khabib a real gangster he would have stepped off the bus

Dude just trying to stay as relevant as he can without setting foot in the octagon. I wonder how sponsors will react, because you know damn well the UFC won't do anything to him.

edit: Why is Artem even on the roster? Dude is such a scrub it's not even funny. Cut him.

Why Conor have to come into the bus, if Khabib a real gangster he would have stepped off the bus
For? He's fighting tomorrow. The real gangsters are the ones who can control their emotions and not do stupid **** to jeopardize their purse.

dana gave the ok for the plan of attack. he is playing the vince mcmahon role

what if michael chiesa bladed himself when nobody was looking? :lol:

For? He's fighting tomorrow. The real gangsters are the ones who can control their emotions and not do stupid **** to jeopardize their purse.
So running up on Artem wasn't going to jeopardize his fight if they came to blows?

Serious question, what do yall think would've happened if Floyd did what Conor did? Taking out the socioeconomic factor as Floyd's even richer than Conor. Race relations is a super interesting topic to me (not in a good way)

Artem did initiate it by mentioning how many times Khabib has pulled out

Back
Top Bottom