The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

At least Dana called conor a thug

He's either in on this or he's driving Conor's leverage as far down as possible

Either way he likes all of this, UFC needed some sort of publicity doesn't matter if it's bad at this point

They are also on the verge of negotiating new deals.. it's funny how reliant they are on Mcgregor tho

Sooooo many fighters on their high horses today lmaoooo I thought it wasn't a cool act no but these guys are really trying to burn folks at the stake

D.C. Said it was only khabib and his manager on the bus, no wonder he looked so shook

D.C. Said if khabibs whole crew was there "it would have been much worse". Would have liked to see an all out street fight, **** it

Khabib didn't seem shook on the bus. He said he wanted to kill connor lol. and khabib pressed artem on his own, his boys just were sideline watchin

Khabib didn't seem shook on the bus. He said he wanted to kill connor lol. and khabib pressed artem on his own, his boys just were sideline watchin
He can say whatever he wants lol he and his boys bullied scrub *** artem, it was funny no doubt but when the tables turned khabib def didn't want to be the 1 vs 15

I can’t even front. I’m not mad that Conor flew to NY on the first thing smoking to address the dude that addressed his mans :lol:

Unfortunately, he blacked the **** out when he showed up.
I'm not mad at khabib and his crew for bullying artem, artem called khabib a *****. It was funny watching artem be shook

I'm not mad at conor and his crew for retaliating, that's legit

I'm mad that he gonna get himself banned though. The after math, nobody hurt too bad, still def took it too far
Yall kidding yourselves if you think khabib is scared of what's his name or his crew

Khabib cold as ice
Idk. It is what it is, he def felt safe on that bus I guess. Would have been interesting to see him surrounded

So Artem popped off calling Khabib a chicken and p****y. Khabib (and his boys) then came at Artem. Khabib essentially saying keep my name out you rmouth.

Yep.

The **** all made for great theater until Conor blacked out.

Shoulda just blocked the van and jawed long enough for a SWAT team to show up.

“We thought we were gonna die” he just had to add that part

Reed Harris trying to come up :lol:

Also Khabib didn’t look too excited to hop off the bus.

Attachments

• B715266F-4D63-412E-B0FD-124431068B3E.png
    B715266F-4D63-412E-B0FD-124431068B3E.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • DB2222FC-1B52-4131-B4A6-E56A793CB11A.png
    DB2222FC-1B52-4131-B4A6-E56A793CB11A.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
2 days away from a title fight and making $500k(???), I am shocked that Khabib didn't rush off that bus to get after it with 20 cats.

Back
Top Bottom