The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Somebody needs put Khabib's face (while in bus) on that funny kevin durant MS paint. Cause thats what he looks like. SHOOK

What does he expect after bullying that scrub Artem?

Beat his *** MAX

maxresdefault.jpg

ufc wants ratings? have khabib vs conor and on the undercard a 5v5 match. team khabib and team mac

They should pay Chiesa, Pettis, Caceres, Borg, Moreno their show money and deduct them from any future earnings from McGregor. Affecting other people's livelihood due to his madness is ridiculous.

Last edited:
This ****in wild
Ain’t this wrestlemania week too ?
That vid of Connor going awol needs some JR commentary with stone Colds music starting once he threw the dolley through the window

Last edited:
REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

**** all these soft serve *** clowns

Wish I could toss a bike rack at RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
Pull up b, Imma put deez handz and pocket sand on you worst that Floyd put them on your MacZaddy

And after I'm done, Imma roll around Brooklyn on one of deem e-bikes, and let my nutz hang, like....
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Unbelievable that 3 fights have been cancelled due to this. Smh. I'm sure Conor has multiple lawsuits coming his way.

No longer a fan of this dude Conor.
You're a father now, act your "****in" age.

3 fights cancelled on a PPV that I was really excited about, even having friends and family over.
Paying good money for a sport I enjoy watching.

Hope that idiot gets suspended, sued.

McNugget caught a felony...

Thats cause for deportation and visa revokage... good luck ever fixing this with the UfC... idiot

Connor to TMT in 3....2...

"To be honest, I don't want (McGregor) to go to jail," Nurmagomedov told MMAFighting.com. "We have to fight. If we have to fight, let's fight. Send me location. Please, we have to fix this. Me and you. One-on-one. You want 10-on-10? OK.

"I give his whole team slap and no one say anything. He come with media, with cameras when I'm alone. Of course I want to go outside but they don't let me leave the bus. He knows this.

"They don't do nothing. I'm here."

money got to this dudes head big time and its sad

He’s always seemed like a piece of crap. Now he’s a criminal and needs to get locked up.

It was funny hearing people on fs1 discuss what his punishment should be and they were like the ufc should suspend him. Bruh, he got bigger things to worry about like the law, lawsuits, and the nysac.

Back
Top Bottom