The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I wouldn't be surprised if the incident was staged and Conor took it too far

Just like the Monster can throwing incident which I believe Dana knew that was going to happen to an extent

Giving Khabib the 155 belt for beating a 145er on 6 days notice made NO SENSE anyway

Great fight no doubt, but title worthy? No

The irony of all this is that the 145lb champ can’t even cut to 155 over the course of 5 days. I used to cut up to 20lbs over the course of 2 days.

Conor stays ****in winning

Watch him duck all these charges too, sure pay off some fees but he got the money. Dana probably throw him some Zuffa cash too

#AndStill the Undisputed Lightweight Champion of the World..... The Notorious!!!

Damn Showtime should’ve still cut weight and would’ve gotten a title shot

That would’ve caused a weird ripple effect. You keep thinking logically and ranking wise.

You move Dustin, now you lose your draw for next week. You can still sell this PPV without the 155 belt on the line!

Not a terrible fight to end up with. New owners have to be thrilled with what a **** show this week has been. Haha

Imagine if Pettis some how pulls it off and beats Khabib :wow:

But we all know he’s getting taken down in the first 30 secs and it’s a wrap from there

this guy is full of **** ....

Not sure how people can't see this ...

He did know about this and co-singed it.

He said that if fighter have problem with each other they can handle it in the octagon. We all know this ain't true, some fights never happen and others take forever, at least until he wants them too.

When asked if he would fired, he quickly shift focus to the legality of it all . Instead of saying, no I'm not firing my cash cow. This is great for business.

People love this **** man .... if Tyson punched a dude and almost broke his face and nothing. What makes you think something is coming out of this.

Back
Top Bottom