The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

What's his name should have stepped into the cage after the main event carrying his belt but instead he pulls this nonsense

Especially once Max won. Could you imagine Conor & Max facing off both with 2 Titles on their shoulder.

Now the only iconic picture we’re getting is a Mugshot

This is like Dave Chappelle's when keeping it real goes wrong lol. Does Conor think he's Suge Knight and co.?
Feel bad for Chiesa and that would be terrible if he's unable to fight because of this.

TMZ has the vid of Conor throwing a damn dolly through the window... I assume that is where the injuries occurred... Rose and Chiesa don't need to fight... Lawyer up and take millions from him

So this dude Conor is outchea putting people's livelihood at risk just for a lil attention.

Been saying dude is an f-boy. All those "respect" Tweets mean **** now.
Yea aside from this, his storming the cage in Bellator, punching Nate Diaz's hand in the face off and throwing full cans of Monster at Nate and others, I've lost a lot of respect for Conor.

Dana said she is being evaluated... Looks like she could have been in the seat where Conor threw the dolly... Who knows at this point... 3 fights might be lost and lets see how Khabib will cut weight after this...

Rose is staying on the card according to Ariel... Heard the authorities have notified the airports that Conor cannot board his plane... Lulz

BIG DRAMA SHOW

Conor is a damn idiot. He did all that bc his mans got spoken to. Now he's got Artem off the card, no payday for him, Leeroy, possibly Pettis, and possibly Chiesa.

This is straight WWE. Sucks that Chiesa is probably out. Really wanted my man Pettis to work hin

Back
Top Bottom