The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Damn, sad that his option is Jeremy S. Not to say he’s declining but now having to fight contenders.

If Jeremy wins, title shot. If Josie wins, what? If Max is the champ at the time, they won’t book a third fight. With Ortega, probably.

Why have they never booked the Pettis/Aldo fight? They both still have decent names. That could be at 155.

Just seems like he should entertain fights against big names or lead to championship opportunities.

Actually, Pettis wouldn't have been a bad match up at 155 instead of Stephens

Maybe Josie is banking on a situation (injury perhaps) where if he were to beat Stephens, he could jump right back in for a title shot at 145.. it's like Josie's 1 last go at 145

Say he loses against Stephens, if he still decides to stay in MMA, he could totally reset and change weight divisions to 155 and solely focus on that climb

Actually, Pettis wouldn't have been a bad match up at 155 instead of Stephens

Maybe Josie is banking on a situation (injury perhaps) where if he were to beat Stephens, he could jump right back in for a title shot at 145.. it's like Josie's 1 last go at 145

Say he loses against Stephens, if he still decides to stay in MMA, he could totally reset and change weight divisions to 155 and solely focus on that climb

Dude, Pettis is an easier fight. Stephens been on a tear. Make checks, don’t risk your neck (and another knock out).

Speaking of necks. I’d love to see Lewis/Ngannu. Them boys been talking reckless. Kind of have Francis. But hoping Derrick brings the fireworks.

Does anybody want Usman??? That guy is scary... The 170 division is so stacked... They need to start stacking cards with them... Hell, do a Gran Prix tourney

Does anybody want Usman??? That guy is scary... The 170 division is so stacked... They need to start stacking cards with them... Hell, do a Gran Prix tourney
He's getting to be a boring fighter which is disappointing just like **** boy colvington

Division is definitely the best out there

And this goes back to the age debate of what is entertaining?

Dana & the casuals only believe stoppages and slugfests are entertaining. But guys like Usman completely dominating his opponents and making them look like babies on the ground is entertaining as well from a technical standpoint.

But unfortunately for Usman, is hard to promote a guy just getting UD’s. And then if I’m a top contender I’m not trying to take that fight.

Askren, colvington are the level of boring where it's just not worth watching

Usman jury is still out but I'm not holding my breath he'll become a must see fighter I had high hopes for him though

Folks like khabib and Maia are entertaining as hell to me, because they're not just laying down on people and staying laying down. To me I always see a clear difference in their technique

I also find woodley entertaining overall

Featherweight and Heavyweight seem like the only divisions out here finishing people... I think Usman knew he was better than all the cans he has fought and was fighting safe... Just to get a shot.. Hope he gets a top tier fight and shows his ability to close.

Back
Top Bottom