The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Just like how Dana is probably holding a grudge at TJ Bc he didn't save the card a few months back, and now saying TJ vs DJ is not happening :lol:

Conor making it sound like he is waiting for someone to drop out of a fight and take their spot... Liking the 170 fights being announced... Should get some separation soon.

Watching The Notorious for the first time ... Conor is God ... That is all ...
Lol, I thoroughly enjoyed the doc though. Starboy also had good production value. Crazy how bad he made Alvarez look. Hope he at least fights khabib/Tony winner or possibly Holloway if he gets past Ortega.

Garry Tonon looked good today in his debut, have no clue who he fought but nevertheless he looked impressive for sure in his TKO win

Your move, Dillon Danis

Happy we at least have champs like Max who want to defend as much as possible against the top contenders regardless of name.
Knew Max was a real one since 199. Had a clear-cut 30-27 decision locked up but still opted to bang with Lamas in the final 10 seconds of the fight. Just crazy, his corner must have lost it. Man's wanted to tango in the center of the Octagon without regard for preserving the decision victory. It's that Waianae blood.

First saw Holloway fight live at 172 in Baltimore. Vividly remember him and Fili winning a round each. Going into the third, you could just tell Max wanted it more. Broke Fili's spirit with the guillotine choke. Wild that "Blessed" hasn't lost since Conor, that's 12 in a row. Impressive.

I ride for my Brazucas, but it takes guts to roll up to Rio in Aldo's backyard to unify the FW title. Honestly thought Max lost the first two rounds before catching Jose in R3.

IMG_4714.JPG

I come in here and twitter everday expecting tony v KHALABIB to be cancelled.

I come in here and twitter everday expecting tony v KHALABIB to be cancelled.
Same

Legit haven't heard a peep outta anyone whether it be the UFC or the fighters on the card lol

Monday rolls along the embeddeds will be out, I wonder if they've been doing less promotion being that it's tony and khabib and they most likely gonna drop out lol

She will never answer the question, which will always make her look like a sore loser. She took two Ls. It happens.

Anderson, despite the tainted legacy, has continued to come back.

DC hasn’t been able to beat JBJ. Doesn’t throw in the towel and goes wrestle.

She will never answer the question, which will always make her look like a sore loser. She took two Ls. It happens.

Anderson, despite the tainted legacy, has continued to come back.

DC hasn’t been able to beat JBJ. Doesn’t throw in the towel and goes wrestle.

Yup. She’s still salty as hell. It doesn’t even make sense that she would get upset at a question like that. The dude wasn’t even being malicious...was just simply asking what was the moment she knew she wasn’t going to do UFC anymore and if she might fight again in the future. She lost her damn mind after that first L.

Chael Sonnen said Honda Housey isn’t allowed to have male friends anymore since she got married

That fat man is a classic abuser!

Back
Top Bottom