The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Just checked it, comment speculation on ranking/recent wins checks out. :emoji_thumbsdown:
Also just pulled up the HW rankings, being inactive for over 1.5 years and having only fought 3 times as of Oct 13' he should def be lower. His two wins over JDS were impressive at the time and of course the KO's over Nog, Rockwell and Lesnar were good but I'm hoping the UFC doesn't just give him a #1 contender fight right out of the gate if he returns this year. They should see if he can actually fight a couple times in a year first before giving him the shot.

Also, regarding HW, what happened to JDS and Rockwell? They haven't retired have they? Both dropped out of the top 15.

UFC 223 can't come soon enough. I'm picking Tony as his unorthodox style could be a problem for Khabib.

huerta disappeared for a few years. Both washed.

That soccer kick to the head did some serious damage... Wish he didn't have to fight anymore... I would hate to see a sad ending for him... Khabib is prob going to beat Tony... Until I see otherwise, his ground game will always make me pick him... He and Askren would be quite the battle.

Huerta is/was in Thailand for all those years coaching and taking fights in Asia here and there.

I know they had to find a quick replacement for Gallagher in that Bellator event but Huerta?!? Find it hard to believe there wasn't anyone else with a better resume'/name to match up with Benson.
Hard to believe how bad Benson has been in Bellator, if not for that leg injury to Patricio he might've been 0-4 in the org.

There's just no intrigue at 125 for me anymore

It's not even a "I'm going to watch the DJ fight just to see if he loses" type thing, it's just literally apathy

Division is just not appealing unfortunately

DJ was interviewed this week and said he would fight TJ at 125 because he doesn’t care about being “champ champ.”

No one asking DJ to go up, TJ said he'd go down from time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom