The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

DC, DJ, Anderson Silva, JBJ, Tyrone Woodley all great MMA fighters and black.

Two of them do on-air.

Acting like they didn’t give jobs to Bisping, Kenny Florian, Schaub’s bum self, Dominic Cruz, etc.

Schaub has a habit of saying slick **** then following up with saying ‘he loves them’

He needs to start wearing Gucci rash guards at all times cause it’s going to catch up with him at some point.

schaub is closeted racist. hes always line stepping on cultural stuff. anytime hes speaking on marketability of bkack fighters hell always lead with "he speaks well"

Few months back some fool was saying cormier wasn’t a great fighter.

:lol:

I don't think there are many fighters w/ a better résumé than DC and if he beats Stipe he's probably in the GOAT discussion.

:lol:

I don't think there are many fighters w/ a better résumé than DC and if he beats Stipe he's probably in the GOAT discussion.

I think he's already there. I mean the guy has only lost to one guy, who happens to be in the GOAT discussion already.

schaub is closeted racist. hes always line stepping on cultural stuff. anytime hes speaking on marketability of bkack fighters hell always lead with "he speaks well"

Everytime bro. This whole thing is rubbing me the wrong way. Did anyone see the actual messages between Yves and Schaub? Schaub was so apologetic in the initial exchang, then got on some podcast claiming the opposite.

Schaub has a habit of saying slick **** then following up with saying ‘he loves them’

'I mean I love they guy, but he's just not a drawl.' - B. Schaub talking about (insert fighter name)

I feel like he's already there, too, I just feel like we're in the minority.

DC doesn't get the respeck he deserves.

People always joke about his dad bod but that should be more of a compliment than a diss. The guy is one of the best ever and he doesn’t look swole or ripped like people with better genetics but he has better cardio and recovery than most. He ate punches and a kick from anthony johnson and still managed to stay awake and win both fights.

Rumble threw that fight. Can't tell me different.

Limp Bones resume > Dad Bod resume

Last edited:
If he threw that fight then kicking dc in the face wasn’t a good strategy.
Ya it was TOO effective, that's why he took the foot off the gas for the rest of the fight.

He basically waited fo DC to recover, take him down and choke him out

Mans already had 1 foot in retirement, he wasn't trying to win no belt

DC vs. Rumble 2 for clarification

So, you're saying instead of winning and retiring as LHW Champion, he let DC win?

LMAO.

he would make asian jokes as well but i think he's doing what's best for his brand and sucking up to everyone now
i remember how he would diss hard on pro wrestling and it's fans and all of a sudden he says he is a fan of the wwe and loves ric flair, he is trying to come on his podcast and steve austin (who been on his show and vice versa). at least joe rogan would joke about it but respected what they did as a profession
i guess he has fooled enough people and sucked off rogan's fan base to get where he is. the AMA on reddit that he and callen did was pretty much ppl roasting his *** :lol:

I personally cant stand how he dumps on Callen all the time. Most of the time homie is making a great point or on his way to being correct, but he shuts it down almost immediately if it doesn't align with his opinion 100%.

“I don’t see me coming back, man,” Rockhold said of middleweight. “The weight cut is too much on me. As you get older, your bones get bigger. The last couple cuts have been pretty brutal on me. I had trouble regulating my body temperature and all that ****. It’s not fun. It’s not a fun cut anymore.

“I’m a different fighter at 205. That weight cut is taking a lot out of me.”

Rockhold, 33, said his weight cut prior to fighting Yoel Romero in the main event of UFC 221last month in Australia was one of the worst yet. To compound matters, the commission in Western Australia where the fight took place did not administer an earlier weigh-in, which the UFC has done since June 2016. Rockhold said that meant he had to be dehydrated for longer while waiting for the stage weigh-ins to go on the air — the way it used to be done before reform two years ago.

“We had to make weight and stress out through the staging process like the old days,” Rockhold said. “It’s not the best situation. We stayed depleted for a number of hours. … I was pretty upset by that whole process.”

I personally cant stand how he dumps on Callen all the time. Most of the time homie is making a great point or on his way to being correct, but he shuts it down almost immediately if it doesn't align with his opinion 100%.

Callen's been way more on point with his predictions than Schaub. I was listening to an old podcast and Schaub was saying Ronda had better striking than
Holly (or Nunes? I can't remember). **** was ridiculous

How did schaub even become a media personality people listen to? Guess he’s good at networking and associating himself with the right people. Never cared for him as a fighter.

Callen's been way more on point with his predictions than Schaub. I was listening to an old podcast and Schaub was saying Ronda had better striking than
Holly (or Nunes? I can't remember). **** was ridiculous

Yeah, I think it was around the same time Joe was championing her a 'once in a lifetime' athlete and claiming her striking was actually good after that sloppy KO of Bethe C. Schaub was **** riding and jumped on board per the usual. Once again, I'm sure Callen was the only one in the room with the opposing AND obviously more correct opinion that her striking was closer to trash than good.

schaub says something
rogan disagrees
schaub is like, "you're right"
they both proceed to **** on callen

is that how it the podcast still goes down?

Pretty much. Schaub is like the kid inthe group who wnats to **** on another kid in the group to impress the leader of the group.
Totally agree. Can't believe he got a program on Showtime, will def be passing on that one lol. His commentary leading up to the May-McG fight was cringe.

Pretty much. Schaub is like the kid inthe group who wnats to **** on another kid in the group to impress the leader of the group.

He really does... Listening to JRE with David Goggins, he kept talking about how he was in HS and I kept thinking of Schaub on JREs... He really doesn't like to go against Joe and eventually sides with him.

Back
Top Bottom