The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

She’s competitive and is coddled by yes men/women.

The game did catch up to her. It was clear there was a disparity between JJ and her.

This is a good move for her. She’s a wrestling fan and they can treat her like Brock.

Joanna seemed more well rounded. And following her loss, she has had interviews conseding defeat (sort of).

And Cain would be foolish to move down to 205 unless it was to fight JBJ. Now he’s adding a possibly difficult weight cut to injury-ridden training.

This pops up in my head every time I hear her name now

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

Timeless.

I don't think one punch made it back home which would explain a lot.

Cain says he would never fight dc and said he wants to fight on the dc/stipe card at hw

He said he could make 205 and it's a possibility for the future

I dont know man, i think the cain train has came and gone....

I never really thought he was as good as the UFC was hyping him up to be, he had a decent run in a thin HW division, but the game has drastically changed since hes been out.

Cain at 205? Man thats a tall order, 205 is 100x more athletic and everyone hit damn near just as hard.

Hoping cain doesnt stick around too long trying to prove "he still got it" on some rashaad evans sh it

Nah Cain was definitely that dude before the injuries. And if he’s close to what he used to be he’s beating the brakes off everybody at 205 if he chooses that route

But time passing on top of all those injuries mighta done him in at this point, might just be too late

I dont know man, i think the cain train has came and gone....

I never really thought he was as good as the UFC was hyping him up to be, he had a decent run in a thin HW division, but the game has drastically changed since hes been out.

Cain at 205? Man thats a tall order, 205 is 100x more athletic and everyone hit damn near just as hard.

Hoping cain doesnt stick around too long trying to prove "he still got it" on some rashaad evans sh it
really? hw stlll thin as **** with the same dudes around.

Looks like UFC 223 is getting Pettis vs Chisea. Meh

Also Darren Till apparently is very ill, he had supposedly agreed to fight Gunnar but he's unable. Gunnar is trying real hard to get a fight in London but no takers

cains spine is supported by a cage

...they cut into his back and reinforced his spine

Cain is done, a dude named Cain Velasquez will prob fight again but it wont be the Cain of old

Ray Borg vs. Brandon Moreno is getting moved to UFC 223

Card looking stacked. Khabib’s definitely not making weight.

Ray Borg vs. Brandon Moreno is getting moved to UFC 223

Card looking stacked. Khabib’s definitely not making weight.
Don't jinx it, 4th time's a charm for the Tony/Khabib fight! The Borg/Moreno titlt is also a great matchup. I'd like to see Moreno get back on track and pile up some W's. He's only 24 and could be a future flw prospect.

I don't really care much for the Chiesa/Pettis matchup, Pettis hasn't shown to be able to stop the takedowns except during his prime against Benson. RDA seems to have taken his soul and his best days seem to be well in the past.

Max saying all the new rules for weight cutting will most likely cause him to move to 155 sooner than later

That'd be interesting

Max saying all the new rules for weight cutting will most likely cause him to move to 155 sooner than later

That'd be interesting

This is how I'd book Max's 2018

March - beats up Frankie Edgar
August - beats up Ortega

I'd feed the winner of Emmet/Stephens to a returning Chad Mendes on that same August card

Max ends the year beating up the winner and he effectively wipes out all the top contenders of the Featherweight Division.

This is how I'd book Max's 2018

March - beats up Frankie Edgar
August - beats up Ortega

I'd feed the winner of Emmet/Stephens to a returning Chad Mendes on that same August card

Max ends the year beating up the winner and he effectively wipes out all the top contenders of the Featherweight Division.
Agreed. Only thing is Emmett trains at alpha male too

Other than that Edgar then Ortega has to be the moves

Back
Top Bottom