The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Floyd looking washed, he can't be steppin' towards MMA and not getting toyed around with

Money looking frail tho :lol:

one kick on the leg would have dude begging for his health

Yeah he wouldn't want those leg kicks, a front kick to the midsection or anything of the like.

There's plenty of MMA'ist who train for those and still come in unable to defend.

Money looking frail tho :lol:

one kick on the leg would have dude begging for his health
Yea he'd be food for any of the top 145-155'ers. I think this is more of him trolling, he could possibly be partnering with Zuffa boxing. I could see UFC and/or Zuffa trying out separate boxing cards and maybe even having them on the same nights as Fox/FS1 cards if they can get a deal done. That is another story it appears though.

Not really being familiar with Volkov outside of the Struve fight this will be a huge test for him. Looking at his record on Wikipedia I see he lost two in a row in Bellator before going to M-1 and then the call up to UFC. Really hoping for some new blood at HW as I've never been a big fan of Werdum.

Looks like they're targeting July for dj vs tj

Conor finally gave an update saying he's weighing his options of tony, khabib, nate or Floyd

40 year old Floyd doing MMA. Ok. Almost certain a high school wrestler could take him down and choke him

Didn't Conor say something like that months ago? I won't believe anything until the fight is scheduled.

Spider should have retired after his broken leg comeback, or before he fought Weidman, so years ago.

Spider should have retired after his broken leg comeback, or before he fought Weidman, so years ago.

he was winning that first weidman fight. he was clowning him in the standup the 1st round but then clowned too much and ate punches in the 2nd round.

40 year old Floyd doing MMA. Ok. Almost certain a high school wrestler could take him down and choke him

Almost? I’m certain.

Hell, anyone with proper training on leg kicks could immobilize dude within 1 round right now.

This pops up in my head every time I hear her name now

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif
@brendasdeadbaby

Back
Top Bottom