The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I thought Brunson was eventually going to get caught throwing those sloppy punches and leading with his chin but seemed like he saw that kick coming and it just caught him behind the guard.

brunson just ain't that good; anytime he has to step up it doesn't go well.. those two previous wins he had over shopworn vets didn't mean ****. :lol:

I'll never forget Brunson's sprint towards Whittaker, I think he should have won that Anderson fight but yeah, he's very good not great

Perfect gatekeeper... unless he can go to Bellator and try to become champ there

It was nice having her disappear from mma but sucks I gotta see her in wwe now which I watch occassionally. At least she’s only in straight to dvd trash movies and I don’t have to see commercials for them.

The card last night had the lowest ratings ever for a fox event

Lmao

Welp

didnt even know there was a card last night. :lol:
any matches worth watching?
wonder if ufc will accept the tv offer from fox, which was reportedly 200M

This is obvious, she didn't have the heart to get crushed anymore. Smart move for sure

ronda didnt even want to do the nunes fight, but dana begged and handed her a blank check knowing damn well she was going to get her head beat in. :lol:

Dc said today that cain may drop to 205

He has to be trolling right

I guess there's murmurs of cain visiting the UFC institute in Vegas and it was "for a very good reason". I know he's a smaller hw but this seems crazy

Cain could 100% make 205 if he wanted to and dieted properly, and if he makes it in good health he’s taking no losses from the current light heavyweight contenders.

But at the end of the day it would suck because nobody wants to watch him rolll over wack competition, way better fights for him at 225.

The only possible way Cain at 205 is interesting is if JBJ somehow manages to avoid getting the max suspension, if Cain looks good at 205 then that storyline should sell some tickets

Saw the Ronda interview at ESPN. She looked heated when she was asked about her MMA losses.

Ol girl is OD sensitive

Saw the Ronda interview at ESPN. She looked heated when she was asked about her MMA losses.

Ol girl is OD sensitive

Because those losses remind everyone she’s a quitter. The media usually likes to ignore her faults and continue the narrative of her being a role model but she can’t hide being a bish.

This pops up in my head every time I hear her name now

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

Back
Top Bottom