The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Weight cutting issues have come into play once again as Pedro Munhoz missed weight by 4 lbs and Dodson refused to take a catchweight fight. That could have been a good scrap smh.

At least Anders made weight on his second attempt but I'm thinking Machida likely would have taken a catchweight fight in that case.

Just like Joanna, Cody got KO'd fair and square, what's with the rematch?

**** Dana, I'm sick of your ****!

Frankie must be getting paid big time to accept a non title fight against Ortega

Would love to see Cody vs tj rematch even though i despise rematches. The tj vs dj match would have been dope too but honestly I'd rather see Cody back in there and I'm not a fan of tj moonlighting as a 125er when I have serious doubts he'd stay at that division to defend

Welp, there goes Max off of UFC 222. Sucks that Frankie won't get his shot either.

ekqr5t.jpg

Appropriate though :lol:

Props if he takes that Ortega fight instead of waiting for Max to come back though.

Wouldn't be unheard of for the UFC to rush a fighter into a title shot. Kevin Lee for instance.

Rivera vs. TJ? Or Moraes (champ in a former org)?

I agree there's no need for Cody after getting KO'd. I'd rather see new blood even if they're seemingly not all the way there yet if no one else makes sense and an injured Cruz would seem to be the only guy.

Surprised they didn’t tell frankie a fight against ortega would be for an interim belt.

Immediate rematches are for close fights and controversial decisions

What's Cruz up to? Cruz vs TJ, keep the Carousel going.

Cruz got injured as he was supposed to fight Rivera late last year.

Must not be ready yet if Cody is an option right now.

DJ still recovering from shoulder surgery.

Last edited:
Yeah as much as I don't like tj going to 125 he brings up good points

Cody doesn't deserve anything but I would like to see them match up again

Forgot he just had a baby.

Valid.

tj posted he wants to keep spending time with his baby and stupid garbrandt replied that his wife was expecting her baby that fight week but he still agreed to the fight. I’m sure she appreciated him willing to ditch her.

How Cody get KO'd and he still talking ****

If I was TJ I'd just post a slow motion vid of that.

Because he’s an immature idiot. Talking bout he may have been knocked out that night but is still the better fighter.

He did reply to one of his posts with a pic of coloring book getting his skull cracked.

Back
Top Bottom