The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I don't get these cancellations at the last second

Lol, like inform the fighters well ahead of time so the promotion can plan accordingly. Ridiculous

Almost as ridiculous as the two of them being on the PPV portion of the card to begin with.

All that trash talk about Jon Jones came back to him. Keep his name out ya mouth. 

When you come at the king, you best not miss

Yo Cormier pushing down on the towel was so blatant it's ridiculous :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't believe nobody said anything. Either they intentionally ignored it or they're incompetent. Probably the former. Props to him and his team tho for the quick thinking and also pushing down just enough to hit 205 on the dot :lol:, not cheating if you don't get caught I suppose

Last edited:
doesnt miesha have implants? did she ever fight on ny card?
Yes and also an article stated other females with fake ******* have fought in New York as well

Looks like Gonzalez boob job wasn't real enough they noticed that ish and pulled her card

Hold on wth happen with that weigh in? Something ain't right no way you lost a pound & change in a few seconds

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom