The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

You'd be surprised how lightly you have to push down on something to weigh in at a lighter weight. Try it for yourself using a countertop or something

That's against some type of rule ain't it. Don't get me wrong. I ain't mad but just all weird

Strange day in regards to UFC 210. Glad the LHW belt is still on the line but seems real weird they wouldn't notice DC doing that or they just turned a blind eye. Also weird about that Gonzalez deal, I was wondering how Miesha was allowed to fight at the MSG card lol.

Dana White is taking a page out of his buddy Trump's pagebook. The women's fight is still on and all the reports were fake news.

After thinking about it, it wouldn't be nearly as bad as it was if he did the towel trick the first time he weighed in. It was just so obvious after he did it 2 minutes after he missed weight. Whos dropping 1.2 pounds in less than 2 minutes?

Daniel weighs in at 206.2

a minute later he weighs in at 205

right after that Rumble weighs in at 204.8

They clearly adjusted the scale by 1.2 lbs

Cormier trying to say their was "junk" on the scale making read wrong, but he didn't want look like he was tampering with the scale. Yeah okay, worked fine for everybody and just had "junk" on it for you.

Eff that dude. Talked all that trash about cheaters and then uses a classic wrestlers cheat to make weight. He even tried to say he had 2 hours to still make weight anyway, so there was no reason to cheat. Homeboy looked terrible and shaky on the scale in the first place, definitely wouldn't have been able to cut more weight with his prior issues resulting in kidney failure.

Cormier trying to say their was "junk" on the scale making read wrong, but he didn't want look like he was tampering with the scale. Yeah okay, worked fine for everybody and just had "junk" on it for you.

Eff that dude. Talked all that trash about cheaters and then uses a classic wrestlers cheat to make weight. He even tried to say he had 2 hours to still make weight anyway, so there was no reason to cheat. Homeboy looked terrible and shaky on the scale in the first place, definitely wouldn't have been able to cut more weight with his prior issues resulting in kidney failure.
My dude, DC is annoying some times, but he was referring to his junk, as in little Daniel. Lol

He said he pulled the towel down so nobody would see it

Last edited:
You're right, but it's still all about deflection from his deliberate actions to manipulate the scale.

He must be trying to convince himself since he preaches about cheaters. Other fighters even said he was using the oldest trick in the book.

Oh yeah he knows what he did. Overall I honestly don't care what he says or what he does I just want to see the dudes get in there and fight. Dude shouldn't be talking bout cheating no more when it comes to others

Dern is def the Queen

Calvillo isn't bad either and she's with Alpha Male

Wish they could somehow not braid their hair for the fights making em look like dudes. And also they better wear tight fitting clothes and not that b.s. shirt stuff

Y'all are trippin' on Dern. Better catch that while she's still fighting at a lighter weight, homegirl will most def be a heavyweight in retirement.

Karolina and Alexa got them broads beat literally and figuratively.

Back
Top Bottom