The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Jon Jones blasted DC about this whole thing

"One of the dirtiest things I seen in sports"

Lmaoooo
My man JBJ is a TROLL
roll.gif

Between his eye pokes and penis pills, he gotta roll with this gimmick now

Y'all are trippin' on Dern. Better catch that while she's still fighting at a lighter weight, homegirl will most def be a heavyweight in retirement.

Karolina and Alexa got them broads beat literally and figuratively.
No Dern slander will ever be tolerated. Don't know about her MMA potential but her face and body>

Damn, that was a pretty good piece by Ariel

Loved seeing Wonderboy in there with him doing some weight cutting

Serra is such a douche

Looks like Chris has his mind right, I dig his mentality. I thought he might have been getting soft/complacent with having been champ and having a family now. I think his mind is definitely in the right place, we'll see if his skills are up to par. His weight cut went about as smooth as you can ask for, less than two hours lost about 6 lbs

What sport started weight cuts? Wrestling?

If they eliminated weight cutting from mma would that be bad?

What sport started weight cuts? Wrestling?

If they eliminated weight cutting from mma would that be bad?
... I first started thinking about this when Ben Henderson moved up

I don't think it would be bad for MMA at all. I honestly don't see how it could be. Weight cutting is cultural so I doubt it'll change much but it'd be cool. We've seen success stories, a number of them recently with guys fighting closer to their natural weight

Last edited:
You'll never truly eliminate weightcutting either way. If they instituted 30 day and 7 day weigh ins it could be a start, but you still get guys cutting for those weigh ins.

The weight cutting thing will only get fixed when someone in the ufc dies from it. Sucks to say that but ppl only take notice when something hits home

Back
Top Bottom