The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Corrine/ Lawler is gonna be a war just don't think Cowboy has many wars left in him. Glad he took a break after fighting so much in the last 18 months, he could make one more run at a belt if he times it right.

Love both fighters. Cowboy gotta be punished for supporting Trump but he's still the man so I'm torn. 

Realistically, I think Cowboy is much faster on the feet. I love Robbie but I always thought he was a little sloppy and uncoordinated in his movements. I think Cowboy is able to pick him apart truthfully. 

We'll see if Robbie is washed or not. Cowboy is a slow starter and doesn't fight too well under pressure/off his back foot, and against Robbie I think that's gonna be a problem. I think Robbie beats him up and stops him, but we'll see.

Cowboy gotta be punished for supporting Trump

WAIT.....wasn't Masvidal a Trump supporter too? Who was I supposed to root for???

I don't see this fight going well for Cowboy. Robbie's going to constantly push forward and not give Cowboy room to setup and get comfortable. He(The Ruthless one) also has a habit of making his fights slugfests, which doesn't work in Cowboy's favor either.

WAIT.....wasn't Masvidal a Trump supporter too? Who was I supposed to root for???

I don't see this fight going well for Cowboy. Robbie's going to constantly push forward and not give Cowboy room to setup and get comfortable. He(The Ruthless one) also has a habit of making his fights slugfests, which doesn't work in Cowboy's favor either.
Jorge is all about Trump

So how do folks see Jorge vs Maia playing out

Last edited:
"To beat Rumble I have to fight well, it doesn't have to be perfect. If I have a perfect fight I would embarrass him. If I have a bad fight, then it'll be close"

Just hoping we don't see Rumble get laid on a majority of the fight. Hope he gets up at least a few times to make DC survive standing in the later rounds. I wonder if Rumble fights hesitant for the first round or so as if not to leave an opening for a take down and to preserve his energy. Could make it boring

Last edited:
Majority of people in here rooting for Rumble because of his knockout power but in terms of pure skill, DC is miles ahead of it. He's another won of the fighters, who like Robbie, that I find clumsy and uncoordinated in their movements

I don't think Rumble has it in him to come out slowly. If he doesn't finish after round 2 he's in trouble. I'd like to see him get the finish and setup the fight with Jones for late summer if Bones is cleared by then.

Rumble's only chance of winning is within the 1st round. Once he realizes he can't get the KO or stop the takedown he usually wilts. 

my son gegard bout to put the nail in the coffin for weedmans finally

he bout to dominate this dood everywhere watch

as for rumble, man hes a fan favorite....look at what he does, how can you NOT root for him...he's conor mcgregor w/o the mouth piece.

DOOD if rumble stops DC :nerd: :nerd:

The jones comeback going to be big, UFC bout to push that **** heavy just watch its not often you get a former champion striped of his belt for doing cocaine, getting into a hit and run with a pregnant woman-fleeding the scene, coming back and then getting popped and suspended again for **** pills comeback story to market.....'Merica loves those. :lol:

Last edited:
Weidman looking in shape.. hoping he pulls off the W. I just wanna see him and rockhold again 

Last edited:
I'm taking Mousasi and DC this weekend. Johnson would be smart to attack dc knee/leg or whatever was injured last. Not sure if that's ever in this game plan tho. Reason I'm taking dc

Hope DC gets slept. Tired of his whiny face and AKA.

Also hope Gegard washes Weidman, but Gegard doesn't have a good record against elite fighters in his division. Lost against Jacare and Machida.

Last edited:
Jacare is a nightmare for anybody if it hits the mat and Lyoto was juicing most of his career.

Edit: Remember, he did submit Jacare the first time they fought as well. Out of 6 losses in 49 fights, he's beaten two of the guys he lost to whether prior to the loss or avenging it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom