The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Bellator man :smh:

The roster is growing slowly. They need to be patient and let it run it's course rather than force feeding us these dog **** fights.

Last night's main event was just another typical bellator fight. Gets you hyped off nostalgia and name alone. And the fight turns out to be dog ****. 

You can't fake it inside the cage man. 

I hope they get away from the freakshow fights and just keep growing the roster. Bader has a good chance to be champ and I'm sure the winner of Mitrione/Fedor will help free up the HW belt, they could be a solid #2 promotion while the new UFC owners figure out what they're doing.

They actually have intriguing young talent, like legit interesting names

I just don't think there's a chance for them to ever be what Strikeforce even was... UNLESS their young names pan out.. but that's kinda a long shot

Mackenzie Dern got subbed this past weekend in some grappling tournament in Brazil

They've got some good names to play around with. They should get some more over time.

Fighters seem to like Coker.

They need to let Page prove how elite he is. He could be a star for them. But apparently it was Daley that turned down that fight?

I kind of understand the freak shows but they need have a co main with some name value underneath it.

Khabib saying he's targeting Sept./Oct. for his return.

Obviously the guys health is job 1 but frustrating that he will once again not fight for a good chunk of time.

I don't like Khabib w the belt. Too unreliable. They should do Tony v Diaz or Tony v McGregor

Yea if Conor doesn't fight in July then who knows​ what's up with the lw belt. Plus seems like Diaz only wants Conor but if they make the July card an interim lw belt with him and Tony I could see him taking it.

Yea if Conor doesn't fight in July then who knows​ what's up with the lw belt. Plus seems like Diaz only wants Conor but if they make the July card an interim lw belt with him and Tony I could see him taking it.

I cant

Diaz is totally fine spending his millions and running marathons while puffin spliffs until Connor blesses him again

With the way everything is shaking out if Conor doesn't do boxing the next best pay day is his trilogy with Diaz

However with Conor's history of never defending his belt, I could also see him looking for a way out- Gsp fight or cut the line at welterweight for the title

What should really happen is a fight with tony but that's probably not gonna happen which is a shame

Most likely tony is going to have to take another fight because he's been talking about needing to make money.. and nate will continue to sit until Conor is ready

Last edited:
Funny how the countdown made more than one reference to Jon Jones, they know DC is not a draw lol.

Also crazy to see how many fights Mousasi has already been in considering he's only 31. I wonder where the winner of that fight goes, with the GSP-Bisping fight not happening until Q3 . 

Saw Lawler in the countdown with the Hooft crew.

And we now have Lawler/Cerrone official for UFC 213 :smokin

Saw Lawler in the countdown with the Hooft crew.

And we now have Lawler/Cerrone official for UFC 213
smokin.gif
Whewwwwww

I respect both men for taking this. It would have been the easy thing to do to go back and work your way in with some "easier" opponents 

Man I'm gonna b so torn one of em has to lose, two of my faves but a great fight. Im leaning Lawler tho

Does anjos saffedine set for the Singapore card

Last edited:
Man I'm gonna b so torn one of em has to lose, two of my faves but a great fight. Im leaning Lawler tho

Does anjos saffedine set for the Singapore card
Dope fights being made

I'm rooting for Cowboy but fully believe Lawler will give him the business IF, IF Lawler hasn't hit that point where he's just on a rapid decline. Them wars he been through... sheesh

I don't think Cowboy can take punches, his body may have improved a bit since moving up in weight but his chin doesn't hold up. Gets rocked and disoriented pretty easily. He actually was fortunate to get through the Brown fight and Jorge just completely undressed him. Six Gun has done a great job with Cowboy's offensive stand up but his flaw has always been defense 

First time I've ever seen Mousasi's girl. His house/places he always stays at seem EXACTLY how I'd picture. Lol, simplistic and minimal as hell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom