The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Jake Shields gon maul him. He legit been a black belt longer than Danis has been practicing BJJ. 

Crazy that Danis's coach he Marcelo. He's like the nicest guy ever while Dillon is hella arrogant

After hearing Danis talk all this trash over the years about how he'd come straight into MMA and dominate.. and watching his smug interview with Ariel on Monday saying that all these Bellator fighters are bums.. I definitely want to see Danis get humbled in MMA lol.. 

Last edited:
Interesting to hear Michael Chandler's comments.. looks like he's training with both the Old Blackzilians and New Blackzilians lol

Watching Chael and Wandy presser was depressing, Chael is so washed in and out of the cage

Last edited:
I thought Rumble was going with Hooft but I see him all over BZ's IG.

Hope all the turmoil (changes in coaches/training partners etc.) doesn't **** with him leading into a big fight.

Danis just tryna mimick his boss...and I guess it's workin cuz y'all getting ur feathers ruffled. Same way connor gets to ppl. I personally don't pay no attention to him or his boss but Connor is all anyone talks about so it's hard to avoid

But yea shields prob gon work him but it feels like the rules might work to danis favor

Last edited:
The difference between danis and Conor is that Conor actually had pro mma fights to stand on

There's a major difference..

Plus Conor came into the UFC like a wrecking ball. Danis hasn't had a single pro fight

Can't put the two in the same sentence

Last edited:
Nobody talmin bout any of that, he's simply trying to mimick his boss way of shi talking and trying to get into ppls heads and big fights

Watch it come out that the Canadians really did drug Nick 
mean.gif
 spiked his blunt with some PCP or somethin

They're trying to make Werdum vs Reem III for UFC 213 in July

I might regret it, but I got Bellator NYC tickets this morning during t he pre-sale. Even though Chael, Silva and Fedor are past their primes, it would still be cool to watch them live. And after going to UFC 205 and 208, why not go to Bellator's first NYC show too.

lSounds like GSP might need more time because Bisping said Romero would get the first if GSP wasn't ready in time

Yeah if anything Yoel should get the fight not freaking Woodley 

This is very interesting, they have Tony in studio with Woodley.. they had a lil beef during fight week lol.. they seem to have forgot about it so far

Tony saying nobody deserves to fight him except for Nate... it's unfortunate we won't get to see it most likely, would love to see that 

Why is Woodley calling out Bisping for July right now :lol:  he gotta chill man smh

Saying GSP don't wanna fight Bisping.. wtf?

Bisping basically said the same thing.

That GSP was talking September or so to fight but he's ready now.

Woodley just saying if you announce the fight, book the date and get it popping.

I'm not sure why what Woodley says bothers people so much :lol:

Last edited:
Bisping basically said the same thing.

That GSP was talking September or so to fight but he's ready now.

Woodley just saying if you announce the fight, book the date and get it popping.

I'm not sure why what Woodley says bothers people so much
laugh.gif
I'm the last person to complain about Woodley on here 
laugh.gif
 I always defend him even when he extra

But if Bisping doesn't take the GSP fight, why would Woodley get to skip the line?

He probably thinks a champ vs champ is a money fight.

How the hell would gsp not be ready? That fool has had all the time in the world.

If Dana let that happen they midas whale eliminate titles lol

Woodley and Bisping tried to pull this catch weight thing a while back and nobody gave a single damn

GSP coming back and backing up the MW division is starting to get real annoying tbh

Back
Top Bottom