The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I never realized Floyd (72) had the reach advantage on Canelo (70)

Conor's reach is 74. Conor had a ridiculous height and reach for the 145 division 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I need Yair to come of age against Frankie

I need Max to shock the world

Yair vs Max 
sick.gif

Yair vs Josie also would be lit

Last edited:
I normally wouldn't support such trolling, but I'll let Tony have his fun since he'll never be champ.

I like Tony, I really do but his trash talk is pretty much as bad as it gets in any sport. Anything he says or does is awful in that regard

Robbie Lawler is currently training with Henri Hooft 
eek.gif

That's gotta be kinda bad blood now with ATT

There's like a three way hate triangle between ATT, Old Blackzilians and New Blackzilians

They had beef for a little while now haven't they.. since Werdum said something about his buddy Cain

They been on each other's nuts. Luke told Ariel a while back that he'd KO Werdum 
laugh.gif

Luke need to worry about getting retribution on Bisping before he retires

Never forget

Last edited:
Werdum is a soft 238 and Rockhold is ripped at middleweight but still, that's a wild call out. I guess training with Cain and DC got his confidence up

Werdum calling him a kitty cat to his face, and Luke just whispering "that man is a fake"... comedy

Rockhold in January

“We have an old Strikeforce beef. Fabricio didn’t really have respect for people at the time, I think it was in St. Louis. I’m not going to get into it, throw him under the bus too bad, bad he pretty much was being a piece of **** that night and I demanded some respect. I was a young Strikeforce challenger at the time. And he was like, ‘Who the **** are you?’ And he treated me like a piece of ****. He was just being a **** and I stood up or myself and he tried to act like I was being the bad guy. And ever since, he just kind of said some **** and I don’t rally have respect for the guy. I respect him as a fighter, he’s tough and he lays it out there. He’s earned respect in that manner, but outside of that, meh. I’d fight him in a heartbeat. I think I’d beat him, too. Easy.”

Werdum response to the comments

“Everyone in the fight business knows I’m not arrogant at all. He is the one who is quite arrogant, actually. He said he would fight me, huh? The problem is that I only fight men, not wimps. He should ask Velasquez if he has any chance against me. I don’t know what happened, but honestly, I never really cared for Rockhold. I don’t like people who are full of themselves. If you’re the man, you don’t have to show it to other people. He has his head up his ***. I’ve never really talked to him. When I fought Velasquez, he told me some sh*t before the fight. After I won, I passed by him and asked him ‘Where’s the fake belt now?’ and all he said was ‘good job.'”

Luke's in that model world now, Lord only knows how much more access he has now

I give it to Luke though, to be this hell bent on fighting a damn heavyweight is pretty lit. Werdum is in a no win situation 
laugh.gif

As soon as homebody lost the title she tested free agency and like so many others went to Bellator.

Luke's in that model world now, Lord only knows how much more access he has now

I give it to Luke though, to be this hell bent on fighting a damn heavyweight is pretty lit. Werdum is in a no win situation :lol:

Stealing his nightclub thot and having the chance to knock out salty luke seems like it'll be a win win to me.

AlonzoMourning.gif

Werdum need to wash DC after so they can change AKA name to Werdum's *******

Tony continuing the cringe. Put the phone down, Tony

Tony Ferguson 
[emoji]10004[/emoji]@TonyFergusonXT

@TheNotoriousMMA Better Get That Cardio Right Son, Can't Run Forever #DefendOrVacate That ***** Is Mine, Don't Trip Just Drop It & Walk Away

9:33 PM - 22 Mar 2017

Back
Top Bottom