The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yeah I doubt Gunni trying to stand with Wonderboy but I particularly like the idea. Very intriguing style match up

Other options are Lawler, RDA, Stun Gun, Cowboy and Magny

Last edited:
They didn't really care about this card marketing wise. I think I may have seen a few IG posts but maybe not

Their next PPV card looks kinda shaky, wonder how much money they'll pump into promoting this in the next few weeks

Weidman/Mousasi is an intriguing match.. DC vs Rumble II doesn't really excite me for some reason. Just hoping Rumble can improve his defensive wrestling this time around, either that or somehow improve his cardio

rewatched rumble vs DC I and you could see the quit in rumbles eyes man.. he wanted no parts of the ground game.. really hope we dont see him quit again

its tough watching monsters like vitor and rumble just become completely broken on their backs

kneebar it up
ohwell.gif

Lol yall acting like Dc isnt a savageee on the ground. Theres legit one person on earth who wouldnt get ragdolled and worn out by him grappling and thats the best fighter in the history of our planet who alrdy showed us. Bones Jones

Like a Cain/DC fight prolly goes 5 rds. Of course eventually he wore out Rumble. AJ isnt dumb he knew he had to knock him out and once he was on the ground against his will he was just surviving

Last edited:
i think the fight is going to be a replay of previous
DC got a big ol head and a solid chin and has shown toughness
he'll just grind AJ and wear his *** down

Last edited:
Lol yall acting like Dc isnt a savageee on the ground. Theres legit one person on earth who wouldnt get ragdolled and worn out by him grappling and thats the best fighter in the history of our planet who alrdy showed us. Bones Jones

Like a Cain/DC fight prolly goes 5 rds. Of course eventually he wore out Rumble. AJ isnt dumb he knew he had to knock him out and once he was on the ground against his will he was just surviving
PREEEACCHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'll checkout the Manuwa KO. This guy could be top 5 but with losses to Rumble and Gus he definitely isn't elite and would likely get outwrestled or subbed against DC. It's really amazing how big the talent gap at LHW is after the top 3 (DC, Rumble and Jones IMO). 

If Jones isn't ready to go later in the year after his suspension I wonder if they give Glover the shot if he beats Gus. Also interesting to see who they matchup Shogun with next. Maybe remake the Manuwa bout that was originally planned a few years back.

Last edited:
Wonder if Micha makes a move in LHW. He's got a fight set already. Glad he didn't go to Bellator

Black Beast vs Hunt targeted for June 11

Last edited:
Sonnen and Wandy will finally fight in June at Madison Square Garden 
laugh.gif

This will be Bellator's second ever PPV 
laugh.gif

Wandy hasn't fought since March 2013, they were supposed to fight in the UFC but Wandy ran away from drug testers and Sonnen failed 2 drug tests himself 
laugh.gif

Yet for some reason, I can't wait for this one. Wandy may get himself DQ'd before the fight, I'm sure he'll try to get his hands on Chael in the build up

Triple post, sorry

Bader officially to Bellator

Wonderboy said he would like to face Gunnar down the line but right now he wants to fight Lawler or Condit after his minor knee surgery tomorrow. He shouldn't miss much time will be training soon

Sonnen and Wandy will finally fight in June at Madison Square Garden 
laugh.gif

This will be Bellator's second ever PPV 
laugh.gif

Wandy hasn't fought since March 2013, they were supposed to fight in the UFC but Wandy ran away from drug testers and Sonnen failed 2 drug tests himself 
laugh.gif

Yet for some reason, I can't wait for this one. Wandy may get himself DQ'd before the fight, I'm sure he'll try to get his hands on Chael in the build up
PPV? After Sonnen's dud of a performance this fight has lost significant steam, I mean as a hardcore fan I'm intrigued but not gonna order a ppv. If they re-booked the Fedor-Mitrione fight then maybe its ppv-worthy but even then I'm not too sure it would sell to well.

bellator already had a ppv before? I thought it was moved to spike tv after the main event was cancelled or something like that.

Bellator's only PPV was supposed to be Eddie vs Chandler, but Eddie pulled out and they made Rampage vs King Mo the headline

Bellator has a ton of young talent, they just need to showcase them now

PPV? After Sonnen's dud of a performance this fight has lost significant steam, I mean as a hardcore fan I'm intrigued but not gonna order a ppv. If they re-booked the Fedor-Mitrione fight then maybe its ppv-worthy but even then I'm not too sure it would sell to well.
Looks like they have officially re-booked the Fedor vs Mitrione fight on the Sonnen vs Wandy card

Also, Nate lashing out at Dana lol

Nathan Diaz 
[emoji]10004[/emoji]@NateDiaz209

This ****** can't stop making **** up about me and I haven't been offered any fights except the one Iaughed at 

4:26 PM - 20 Mar 2017

4,7244,724 Retweets

8,4328,432 likes

In 100% for the Bellator MSG card. The last emperor and the American Gangster. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Surprised they didn't wait til there next event to announce that Bellator MSG card. Glad they got it done with Fedor and Mittrione rebooked.

LOL at Nate, so the only fight he was offered was Alvarez?? He really is holding out for Conor III. Can't say I blame him with the amount of money he could make but just sucks to see him inactive so long and he may not even fight in 2017.

The Conor Floyd September talk has to be an effort by McGregor tomlretend hebis the face of boxing. Golovkin/Canelo has been discussed for September for over a year now, so if he can get that date it will be to compare numbers to a legit boxing match.

Mayweather already said he wants June, but McGregor is pushing for September. It's either a ploy to pretend he's bigger than boxing or to hold another division hostage.

The only fights I wanna see Nate in is vs khabib, Eddie or Pettis cuz he has issues all of em lol besides the trilogy w connor

Conor is the only fight for Nate. Nate playing it smart. He knows that HE'S the draw at 155 outside of conor. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose by fighting someone else. 

Finish the trilogy and let them retire gracefully. 

I just don't see how Conor and Floyd fight in June

I figure they'd want much more time to promote it and Conor may want more time to spend with his new born before starting camp. September would make more sense at the earliest and recently Floyd usually fights in September anyway

I just don't see how Conor and Floyd fight in June

I figure they'd want much more time to promote it and Conor may want more time to spend with his new born before starting camp. September would make more sense at the earliest and recently Floyd usually fights in September anyway

the fight promotes itself
they been creating buzz the last couple yrs

Back
Top Bottom