The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'm not even mad. Vitor has had a long career. He ain't doing **** but one more before he retires.

Punk even being in the UFC is a sham.

So let the sham be a sham and let both dudes be on their way.

script it, have vitor put over punk
allows punk to have a couple big fights
vitor gets paid for doing the job and a nice retirement check

script it, have vitor put over punk
allows punk to have a couple big fights
vitor gets paid for doing the job and a nice retirement check

Or maybe Vitor wants to be the first person to legally murder a man in the octagon

Apparently Conor is in NY to walk Irish Olympic boxer (won Bronze) Michael Conlan to the ring for his debut at MSG tonight.

Last edited:
http://severemma.com/2017/03/video-conor-mcgregor-i-step-im-going-shock-whole-damn-world/

"I am boxing"

laugh.gif
nthat.gif
I love Conor's confidence and charisma. 

Last edited:
This is what happens when ufc pays trash

One of your best and definitely most marketable athletes doesn't care about competing in your own promotion and sport for Christ sake

Pathetic

Or maybe Conor really does have no desire to ever defend a belt. He never defended his belts in Ireland either lol

Last edited:
Sad to see One Punch go out like that, The Game waits for no man

Gunnar 
pimp.gif
 glad to see him with another W. Need him to rise to contender status

Excellent idea

Coach Kavanagh‏Verified account @John_Kavanagh

Whats next for gunni? How about this summer we find out who the real karate kid is in the @ufc ? #GunnivWonderboy

UFC London getting zero love :smh: :lol:

Please do yourself a favour and watch the MANUWA and DIAKESE knockouts. You won't see better this year.

Last edited:
They didn't really care about this card marketing wise. I think I may have seen a few IG posts but maybe not

Their next PPV card looks kinda shaky, wonder how much money they'll pump into promoting this in the next few weeks

Weidman/Mousasi is an intriguing match.. DC vs Rumble II doesn't really excite me for some reason. Just hoping Rumble can improve his defensive wrestling this time around, either that or somehow improve his cardio

Excellent idea

Coach Kavanagh‏Verified account @John_Kavanagh

Whats next for gunni? How about this summer we find out who the real karate kid is in the @ufc ? #GunnivWonderboy

Let's be real gunni ain't standing w wonderboy. He's gon try to expose wonderboy on the ground so f all that karate kid ish he talkin bout lol

Back
Top Bottom