The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Cody was banging Paige..Wonder if he feels some type of way about her leaving. She wasn't a snake like tj so prob not

He'll be fine, he's still got that half Thai girl with the five head and fake knockers around.

Danny-Pimsanguan-Cody-Garbrandt-2.jpg

They're trolling DC with this poster lol, DC mad 

What is this? How many favors did Rumble have to call in to make this **** happen? Just remember last time the challenger looked so big on the poster RDA beat cowboy in one round. #andstill@ufc — Daniel Cormier

PVZ in Portland? BRB heading up I-5
You know what to do :evil:

PaigeVanZant‏Verified account @PaigeVanzantUFC  20h20 hours ago
Also looking for a good crossfit gym in the Portland area:)) let me know!

Paige VanZant‏Verified account @PaigeVanzantUFC  20h20 hours ago
Looking for a church in the Portland area:smile: any recommendations??

I'll give her an intense 30 second workout and then we can pray afterwards.

Finally got over the nerves and took my first BJJ class yesterday.

Loved it :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Gi recommendations? Also anyone wear ear guards? I'm trying to keep my ears looking normal :lol:

cauliflower ear are your BJJ badges of honor. 
nthat.gif

nah, but wear whatever you like. i tried ear guards a couple times while my ears were ****** up. they never felt natural, and i hated how my head wouldn't escape as easily out of positions/submissions. i ditched it.

as for a gi, i used to rock with padilla and sons. quality and affordable gi's.

https://www.matrat.us/

Loved it :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Gi recommendations? Also anyone wear ear guards? I'm trying to keep my ears looking normal :lol:

From my experience the guys who get cauli quick are the ones who are mad hard to tap and fight out of triangles/chokes.

Tap early and often and you'll be good.

Fight to the bitter end and your ears will look like baboon ******* :pimp:

Last edited:

Loved it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gi recommendations? Also anyone wear ear guards? I'm trying to keep my ears looking normal
laugh.gif
BJJ is soooo lit breh. 

I like Tatami and 93 brand. Super cheap. 

I wear ear guards when my cauli acts up. I've found that I get cauli when I train daily for weeks straight. Train often but rest often. BJJ is a marathon, not a race and takes years to master. 

Not sure if the Frankie/Yair match was placed here because of the Rothwell/Werdum situation... but sheesh... stacked

Heavyweight Stipe Miocic (c) vs. Junior dos Santos [a]
Women's Strawweight Joanna Jędrzejczyk (c) vs. Jéssica Andrade
Featherweight Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez
Welterweight Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal
Lightweight Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier
Flyweight Henry Cejudo vs. Sergio Pettis

Heavyweight bout: Jarjis Danho vs. Dmitry Poberezhets[12]
Light-Heavyweight bout: Gadzhimurad Antigulov vs. Joachim Christensen[13]
Middleweight bout: David Branch vs. Krzysztof Jotko[14]

[thread="576061"]The Mma Thread Dont Ask 4 Streams No Gifs Khabib Vs Ferguson Cancelled/38200_40#post_27696208Quote:
Originally Posted by thejrob  

Loved it
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gi recommendations? Also anyone wear ear guards? I'm trying to keep my ears looking normal
laugh.gif

[/thread]
I've taken 3 classes so far, and there's one lunatic who I'm convinced is there to injure people. Seriously puts me off rolling when he's there

F it, really no other matches to make for Frankie nor Yair at this point. Great match up to boost Frankie to another title fight or prove that Yair is also ready to challenge for a title

Back
Top Bottom