The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I dont think nate should have to fight anyone to get the 3rd mcgregor fight...

hes earned his right to settle the trilogy IMO

If the khabib vs ferguson fight doesnt happen, throw Alvarez Tony or Khabib in the meantime

Everyone made weight for tomorrow's UFC card in Brazil

If Gastelum survives past the first 3-4 minutes against Vitor I think it's an easy win might even seriously hurt him

Barboza vs Darieush is a BARN BURNER. There's actually some intriguing fights on this card

Shogun still fighting, Villante will be a stern test

Formiga vs Borg

Brazilian Cowboy rematch against Means

Trinaldo vs Lee

BJJ wizard match between Moraes and Ramos

I dont think nate should have to fight anyone to get the 3rd mcgregor fight...

hes earned his right to settle the trilogy IMO

If the khabib vs ferguson fight doesnt happen, throw Alvarez Tony or Khabib in the meantime
Tony deserves the title shot over anyone, including Nate

We all know Dana will go with Nate if it comes down to it though

Yeah she's way too thick to be cutting to 115. If she keeps winning, I could see the UFC making a 125 division in part to appease her.. Not to mention there's a number of other women who say they want 125. She's got that look and an entertaining style so far

She's got knockers for sure, but the rest her fluff makes it look like she doesn't care about nutrition. Not a good look for a pro athlete that is contracted to make a certain weight.

Apparently she's now denying missing weight, pretending the catchweight agreed to on the date of the weigh ins changes the fact that she signed to fight at 115. And ignoring that she missed the catchweight on the first attempt.

It's pretty interesting since there have been talks about heavier penalties for making weight.

Tomorrow's card has potential to be very entertaining. I think Gastelum outboxes Vitor. Hard to say how Shogun will look but I'd hope he can get one more good win before retirement.  Also think Barboza takes his fight and would love to see a highlight reel KO.

We all know deserving and UFC TS' don't make sense all the time (ie. Bisping's upcoming fight and his last opponent). Can't say I'd be mad if they make the Conor-Diaz fight but am hoping to see Conor legitimately defend against a top 1 or 2 contender.

Watching the weigh ins now, looks like the first bout, a Brazilian dude took advantage of the Brazilian "commission". Looking like he took some roids back stage 

Anyone thinking about hitting up Dallas for UFC 211? I've been going to too many events lately, but that card is so legit.

So he's out of retirement not fighting real boxers and holding out for an easy pay day from a non boxer. They making martial arts into a joke. Thanks Dana and Floyd.

That mullet cross (and the roids) was def the source of that destruction. He's shaved down now and looking like a lamb before the slaughter

Jesus what a start 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom