The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yea, I don't see the fight happenening @ 210.

The problem is that Khabib doesn't fight during Ramadan, so, if they can't get it done on 210 or 211, we're gonna have to wait until Summer.

That's if Tony is willing to sit around and wait in the first place.

We were supposed to have Khabib/Cowboy a few years back and also Khabib @ 200 but he declined both because of Ramadan.

I hate religion, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
tony aint going to wait until july/august for khabib...

i feel that boat has sailed, I think diaz mcgregor III is the move for international fight week

bones might be eligible for main/co event :nerd:

Last edited:
Do people want to see a third fight or it's just gotta happen and be a trilogy? At least make it at 155 and be for the belt.

Last edited:
I'd love to see Diaz McGregor 3 for the 155 belt. Or Diaz Ferguson while Conor is on hiatus. But it seems like Nate isn't interested in anything but that third Conor fight.

Nate Diaz doesn't deserve to cut Tony if Conor is going to defend his title

But all the factors in play, Dana wanting a money fight, Conor camp always talking about Nate and Khabib being next for Conor (never Tony), I'm guessing Conor chooses Nate instead of Tony. Go figure

Khabib should try to fight at 210 and if he's fit to fight I don't want any excuses, it's his fault in the first place he missed weight on the scheduled fight

Also, Ben Rothwell has been flagged by USADA. Dallas may be losing a fight already, but at least they added Eddie vs Dustin today. That's a solid fight

Very disappointed if Rothwell can't compete with Werdum on the Dallas card.... 

Black Beast should step in if that's the case

Hasn't Ben been hit before for doping?

I'd like to see D. Lewis step in for him tho
Looks like he had elevated testosterone after he fought Brandon Vera, UFC suspended him for 9 months even though the Wisconsin commission only issued a warning
Looks like PVZ left Team Alpha Male.
Interesting, there were rumblings about this. Hopefully she's training with TJ lol

Apparently shes training with Chael Sonnen's team.

Joining Sonnen's team and training with Cyborg? She bout to piss hot.
roll.gif
Looks like she went back home to Oregon. Can't blame her

I would personally love to see Diaz vs Ferguson, if Conor is going to continue his time away. That would be just as good a fight as you could find outside of Ferg/Khabib. From the sounds of it, Tony doesn't want anyone but Conor or Khabib

Diaz turned down Alvarez already, he's set on Conor or nothing. Alvarez has the potential to be a terrible matchup for Diaz, there's little upside for Diaz in a matchup at this point

Last edited:
PVZ in Portland? BRB heading up I-5
You know what to do 
devil.gif

PaigeVanZant‏Verified account @PaigeVanzantUFC  20h20 hours ago
Also looking for a good crossfit gym in the Portland area:)) let me know!

Paige VanZant‏Verified account @PaigeVanzantUFC  20h20 hours ago
Looking for a church in the Portland area:smile: any recommendations??

Last edited:
Cody was banging Paige..Wonder if he feels some type of way about her leaving. She wasn't a snake like tj so prob not

Back
Top Bottom