The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Fightmetric scoring

Sig strikes:

Woodley: 54

Wonderboy: 53

Total strikes:

Woodley: 70

Wonderboy: 66

Round 2 scoring:

Woodley: 8/16 significant strikes

Wonderboy: 8/24 significant strikes

Woodley landed 1 takedown, Wonderboy had 0 takedeowns

Octagon control had to favor Wonderboy in rounds 1, 2 and 4 for whatever that's worth

the best fights were the ones on fs1 :lol:
heard it was one of the lowest rbk payoutfor ppv event
interesteted to see what the payouts were for fighters

Last edited:
Damn. It definitely had to be a bad fight if some of you wanted the belt around gsp's waist. Would've been so much ether if he stepped into the cage if he told both of them he wasn't impressed with their performances.

What is bisping's beef with bravo? In the clip eddie said he always gives the guy props.

bisping just an emotional drunk :lol:

also, commentating was solid. cruz, anik, rogan did a good job. goldberg as much as fans love him just cause he was the "voice" really wasn't adding much

Last edited:
Dom lacks charisma and him and Rogan have little to no chemistry. There was a lot of awkward exchanges last night. I like Dom but he's just not doing it for me.

I actually loved Dom, much more than DC. Dom's technical breakdown in real time was pretty damn great. He and Hardy are my favorite analysts/commentators

I feel that they started out rough but Dom and Rogan found a good balance. I prefer them to have 3 man booth, and for 1 to be a former fighter. Brings a much needed refreshing angle. I liked it when Anik would go to Dom and ask "hey as a fighter did..."

Last edited:
Dom and Rogan disagreed at least twice about weight cutting on broadcast last night. Just need some time to work together

Last edited:
It's OK to disagree, I think

That's the difference between an analyst take and a fighter take. They both bring their perspective, which works great. Let the audience hear all angles

When it's just two voices, that can get stale to me. I hope they stick with 3 men booths

Last edited:
khabib and cain should never headline a ppv event again
next fight should be on fox

Last edited:
conor impersonation is so good 
roll.gif

So to make matters worse apparently Khabib and team "went rogue" and went to hospital on their own.

White saying fight could have been saved if they followed protocol.

Rogue is probably a strong word in this situation. 500K on the line mixed in with genuinely being concerned for your health would lead many to just go to the nearest hospital.

That I understand. They freaked out and went to the hospital on their own when their guy fell ill.

On the flip, if you're an athlete, I'd figure you're probably going to make a call to your team/sports medical point person if you have an issue like this. Team trainer/doctor etc etc. Maybe before or as you're leaving the hotel or wherever.

So I also understand that perspective as well.

Ariel's show is going to be lit tomorrow

Ferguson, GSP, Woodley, Overeem, Maia, Masvidal, Eddie Alvarez, Khabib/Cody/Frankie etc. manager Ali Abelaziz... 

Last edited:
If the ufc has medical doctors of their own I would call them first before going to any ER. Being seen quickly beats being miserable in the ER waiting room. Unless they don't trust the ufc doctors.

Back
Top Bottom