The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Breh, I think that was another draw

Terrible fight, but you know what Woodley at least got close to finishing

Other than that they both took L's

Get Maia or Conor in there man. You can't fight like this in title fights

I thought it was a draw, but I don't know that anyone wants to see a third fight
laugh.gif

Styles make matchups. Their styles match horribly. Wonderboy won't kick because the threat of a takedown. Woodley isn't as aggressive because of the threat of counters. Woodley can't get a takedown because he can't close the distance. Wonderboy won't let his hands go because he doesn't want to eat a bomb. So they stand and stare at each other for 5 rounds.

Glad Woodley won so we can avoid a rubber match situation and never see these two in the cage together again though

Last edited:
Had woodley winning the third and fifth and wonderboy other 3. Smh woodley backs up against the cage too much for my liking..in fact I think Connor would have a field day with him if he did that

Side note bisping having too much fun as the champ?!?! Saw a video of him drinking and getting into it w Eddie bravo and killa b at the mma awards

Bisping was drunk lol, he had a great presser

Dana says they already have plans for Ngannu in the summer. Have to think it'll still be Struve then...

Had woodley winning the third and fifth and wonderboy other 3. Smh woodley backs up against the cage too much for my liking..in fact I think Connor would have a field day with him if he did that

Side note bisping having too much fun as the champ?!?! Saw a video of him drinking and getting into it w Eddie bravo and killa b at the mma awards

Last edited:
Leg lock Bisping outta nowhere lmaoooooo

Can't wait to hear Eddie if he comes on with Rogan this week lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom