The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Lando will be back, need to tighten up the defense. His face in the presser was busted af

David Teymur is one to watch just like Lando, dude is hilarious, started singing in the presser. Apparently his bro is a featherweight and is on a tear too...

WOW, they have this rep from the Nevada Commission speaking to the press and being ultra transparent about everything

He said that the judge who gave Woodley a 10-8 in the fifth round was completely unacceptable and told him as much in their debriefing. He said they believe Woodley won 3-2...

I've never seen this in my life... 

And I honestly don't see how Woodley won that fight but I'll have to re-watch

Yea imo woodley lost about 20 out of 25 minutes by keeping his back on the cage and not doing anything. I know that's not how we score fights but u can't win by doing 2 significant things in 2 rds but stay backed up the whole fight even though wonderboy didn't do much either.

And forget that judge lol I want an explanation from the moron who gave woodley a 10-8 first rd and 10-9 4th in the first fight..

Last edited:
No way that was a 10-8, he def won the round but no way 10-8.

wonderboy should file an appeal if its true the NSAC was saying that about the judge

judging become a REAL problem in MMA, it needs to be addressed sooner than later, its damaging the product IMO

but I was with joe, I really enjoyed the fight....I didnt think it was booring at all, I was on edge the whole fight

and landos cartwheel kick >>>>>>>

DAWG, that elkins fight probably the illest comeback I have seen

card was good, just cant help but think how much better it would have been with khabib and tony

oh well, on to the next

Last edited:
Shoulda turned this mess off after the Reem fight.

Really bad night of fights tbh

Those girls :x

Rashads corpse :x

Wonderboy and Woodley :x

Shoulda turned this mess off after the Reem fight.

Really bad night of fights tbh

Those girls :x

Rashads corpse :x

Wonderboy and Woodley :x

Amanda Cooper vs Cynthia Calvillo?
That was a good fight imo. Great grappling and a first round finish. Agree with the rest. Didn't even finish the main event. Was so disinterested by the fifth round.

I'm not mad at the decision. Wonderboy ****** himself this time.

There was so little action from both guys and the only moments of note were Woodley's takedown and the last minute knockdown.

Wonderboy wasn't doing much of anything and he admitted that the loss was on him. Af the same time after rewatching I just can't give it to woodley lol. If anything a draw

yeah, a draw on what should have been a 10-8
laugh.gif

Either way the fight was horrible and woodley deserves to be the co-maining for mighty mouse

Just re-watched the main event. That fight was worse than GSP's "boring" matches. At least GSP was active for 5 rounds. This current champ is just waiting, back on the fence the whole time. Spurts for 4 rounds then pushes the pace in the last round to steal the fight. Hard to win fans with that kind of style.

Challenger is no different. Give that man tapes of Spider and Bones fights so he can learn to use his reach better.

Division isn't the same since Lawler-Condit. Cmon Dana make WW great again.

I couldn't score the final round a 10-8..To me 10-8 are dominant rounds. Wood didn't really do much outside of the last 30 seconds where he did stun him but I don't know I don't consider that a dominant round..Definitely won him the round because Wonderboy didn't do **** either but 10-8 nah

Agree with both deserving Ls

Last edited:
Just re-watched the main event. That fight was worse than GSP's "boring" matches. At least GSP was active for 5 rounds. This current champ is just waiting, back on the fence the whole time. Spurts for 4 rounds then pushes the pace in the last round to steal the fight. Hard to win fans with that kind of style.

Challenger is no different. Give that man tapes of Spider and Bones fights so he can learn to use his reach better.

Division isn't the same since Lawler-Condit. Cmon Dana make WW great again.
If Woodley continues to fight like this in title fights, I'd criticize him. In all his other UFC fights maybe outside of the Rory match, Woodley's been exciting

Woodley has actually finished a lot of his fights and at least goes for action. Wonderboy legit had him SHOOK and at the same time Woodely had Wonderboy SHOOK

Last edited:
I said it yesterday. Maia strangling one of these dudes after last night then fighting Jorge for the title would have been their best bet.

Nobody give a damn about none of these dude now :lol:

I couldn't score the final round a 10-8..To me 10-8 are dominant rounds. Wood didn't really do much outside of the last 30 seconds where he did stun him but I don't know I don't consider that a dominant round..Definitely won him the round because Wonderboy didn't do **** either but 10-8 nah

Agree with both deserving Ls
what tyron did was way more dominant than laying on someone for 5 minutes and throwing hammer fists

and im being somewhat serious

I said it yesterday. Maia strangling one of these dudes after last night then fighting Jorge for the title would have been their best bet.

Nobody give a damn about none of these dude now
laugh.gif
I would honestly take Maia out of his fight with Jorge and give Maia the shot. Whoever Jorge fights, if he wins then he's up next

Dana's excuse for making them fight was that he didn't know if Wonderboy or Woodley would get hurt or anything. Now that Woodley's fine, you can easily slide Maia into a title shot

Dana is a bastard though

Last edited:
Maia deserves to be fighting for the belt next smh. Screw you Dana

Maia would submit this version of Woodley and Wonderboy on the same night.

Still remember that Silva-Maia fight from years ago. I never thought he would be fighting for a belt again, this time with a better chance of winning.

I had Wonderboy winning rounds 1, 2 and 4. When Buffer started to announce the judges' scorecards, I thought it was going to be another draw :lol:

Back
Top Bottom