The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yoel is such a blatant cheater I'm not even mad he got screwed over.

Everything will work out for him because jesus.

SMH if they do end up giving Anderson a TS this year or next. The GSP/Silva fight lost most of its steam after Silva lost to Weidman the first time.

anderson looking washed. I think even casual fans wonder what he has left after his last fight.

Yoel is such a blatant cheater I'm not even mad he got screwed over.

Somewhat agree. I don't give a **** about the stoolgate stuff, but I still feel like it's just a matter of time until Romero pops for something.

And plus Bisping got derailed by a gang of steroid users in his prime so I'm really not mad at his ducking for now.

Jacare is getting screwed tho.

Woodley didn't even attempt an actual takedown in rd 1, he caught a leg kick and took him down. He wasn't actually attempting any takedowns the whole fight

I expect that and also expect him to throw leg kicks this time

Still going with wonderboy I think woodley is all over the place with his complaining and stuff

dawg the fact bisping is on his 3rd defense and luke couldn't even defend it 1 time :x

that rockhold KO up there with mcgregor aldo for me, ***** still nuts when I think about it

dawg the fact bisping is on his 3rd defense and luke couldn't even defend it 1 time :x

that rockhold KO up there with mcgregor aldo for me, ***** still nuts when I think about it

it's his 2nd defense.. BUT he's the first TUF winner to win AND defend the title.

Tony is a wild dude, can't wait to see them in there breh. I like his energy, even how weird it may be 
laugh.gif

"Woodley better watch out, I won Ultimate Fighter at 170"

"I got tired of people clowning my squats, so I got a coach. Why not? That's Tony spelled backwards"

Everything Tony says is cringeworthy.. Conor is gonna run verbal circles around him if they fight.

Still pulling for him though.. it'd be nice if the bboy subs the guy who trash talks BJJ.

View media item 2353220

Last edited:
roll.gif

BREH, when he referenced how cringe his squat video was and that Why Not line had me like 
eek.gif

I forgot that Khabib always trashes BJJ 
laugh.gif

I love this fight even more somehow 

Last edited:
I'm telling yall, man...

I ain't been this hype for a fight in a minute..This fight on paper is too damn good I can't believe it's actually happening :lol:

I'm telling yall, man...

I ain't been this hype for a fight in a minute..This fight on paper is too damn good I can't believe it's actually happening
laugh.gif
It got even better that they didn't end up fighting each other when originally scheduled

We got to see them murk some other top guys first...

The boy Lando almost ruined everything though 

Sheesh

Last edited:
Khabib wrestling is off the charts but it never dawned on me how big a dude he is until the MJ fight.

I think Tony has the right combination of size, being unorthodox and technique to create scrambles and keep from getting gorilla ******.

I see him submitting Khabib in the 3rd or 4th round.

The main event isn't so clear cut for me. Woodley is pretty predictable but super dangerous. Wonderboy has to respect him so he can't get as loose as he usually does against less dynamic opponents.

I'll take Wonderboy via decision.

Just to show some love for the boy Lando, can't wait to see the dude back in there. He's fighting someone who stylistically should be fireworks. Will be interesting

Lando :smoking

I don't know why they ain't pushing this cat. Guy is a legit showman and a serious fighter.

Last edited:
Stann brought up a good point, I don't think folks realize/appreciate what Ferguson did to RDA, being that it was in Mexico City with the altitude 

The man's cardio is nuts

Stann just said that he doesn't think the UFC should ever have an event there again. It's that physically daunting

Last edited:
Ngannu vs Struve set for the Stockholm card

Kinda surprised they wouldn't have Ngannu headline his own card to showcase him. Struve is a great opponent to have done so

Last edited:
I legit agree with you on that

So, I can't believe I never heard this, but apparently Khabib's father was denied entry into the U.S. so he will not be able to corner Khabib 
mean.gif

I feel like that's at least a small factor. That sucks man, his father is a legit coach

Back
Top Bottom