The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Poirier been wanting to fight Eddie (apparently he won't sign) or chisea

Some of you guys take the Conor angle too far left. Its getting weird tbh

Everything is related to Conor. If anyone eats a bowl of Frosted Flakes on video it'd be because they want to be 'GR-R-REAT!!!'.............like Conor.

Last edited:
GSP vs Bisping is happening. 
nerd.gif

Said a while ago I could see this happening.

I wonder what this means for WW though.....

UFC wants seems to want no parts of Yoel or Maia in a title fight let alone holding a belt.

The funniest part in all of this is no matter who wins you just know Anderson Silva is going to get the next shot

Romero fight with Anderson in the meantime might be a good thing.

Winnable fight for Yoel and might get him the eyes he needs to be marketable for a title fight.

That's really what a lot of this seems to boil down to.

If Maia beats Jorge, I can see Conor getting winner of Woodley/Wonderboy at this point
laugh.gif
That's been planted since Conor talked ish to Woodley in NYC lol... Conor always has options sheesh.. actually Conor been saying he will be three way world champ for years. He's gonna see if he can get this Floyd thing first as the easier avenue to get more money

As far as GSP Bisping, breh... it sucks that it's happening but we all seent it coming. Anderson waiting in the wings... Bisping gets his pay day can't be mad at that

This is WME's idea of making their money back... god bless MMA

Last edited:
If Maia beats Jorge, I can see Conor getting winner of Woodley/Wonderboy at this point :lol:
That's been planted since Conor talked ish to Woodley in NYC lol... Conor always has options sheesh.. actually Conor been saying he will be three way world champ for years. He's gonna see if he can get this Floyd thing first as the easier avenue to get more money

I've always looked at the Floyd thing as him just being "active" without being "active".

Meaning if he's not fighting, he still has people talking. This actually works the same way for Floyd.

But more power to him if that fight actually happens.

Last edited:
Stopped giving a damn about what makes sense a long time ago. Love this fight. Putting a hundo on my guy Bisping

Yea I don't think the official announcement of Bisping-GSP surprises anyone. Could it happen late summer? I don't really know all that is required of his USADA testing.

Meanwhile I could see them setting up Romero-Silva and Rockhold-Jacare. The MW division is once again being held up. Can't blame Bisping for wanting to get paid and he's claimed UFC are the ones offering him the fights not him demanding it.

I care a bit still, like, I would have liked to see Yoel and Jacare get their chances at the title

Same with Maia

That's the one thing that's a bummer. Especially a guy like Maia. The man is so humble and has produced, an athlete like that deserves a chance

Romero's manager told Luke Thomas that they are going to wait... yeahhh. we'll see if that happens. Dana going to keep screwing with him

Last edited:
My son Jacare not getting the shot till 2019
laugh.gif
mean.gif

And that's if they give him a shot smh
At this point I'd be surprised if Yoel, Jacare or Maia got a title shot

I also have doubts they'd put Anderson up against any of Yoel or Rockhold, he might get seriously hurt and they're saving him for a potential title fight with either GSP or Bisping

Last edited:
SMH if they do end up giving Anderson a TS this year or next. The GSP/Silva fight lost most of its steam after Silva lost to Weidman the first time.

Back
Top Bottom