The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Maia-Masvidal is a great matchup. Hope that fight gets finalized. Masvidal could give him a tough fight if he can stop the takedowns.

I honestly don't get it though, you have Wonderboy and Woodley fighting in less than a week. Might as well wait for the winner and take your shot then. Realistic timeline being late summer time...

Unless Dana already sending him signals that there's other plans for who gets the next title WW title shot? 

Last edited:
They're hoping Jorge knocks him off. Seems like they don't want to give Maia that fight.

Tough fight for both. Can't knock putting two top tier contenders in an eliminator.

It's basically what we have this weekend :smokin

I know what the UFC wants, I just don't know why Maia is accepting this fight after holding steadfast to waiting and saying he will not accept other fights

Now that the WW title fight is finally here, Maia agrees to take a fight? Seems like he was finally getting towards a resolution and his title fight

It doesn't really make sense because Maia shouldn't have to fight anyone, he's done more than enough to be next in line

Last edited:
Maybe GSP is coming back to 170?

Technically he never lost the title so I could see him going right in.

I remember Dom had that tune up against Mizugaki the first time he came back but he was gone for a while with major injuries which wasn't the case with Georges.

Last edited:
Maybe GSP is coming back to 170?

Technically he never lost the title so I could see him going right in.

I remember Dom had that tune up against Mizugaki the first time he came back but he was gone for a while with major injuries which wasn't the case with Georges.
The first thing I thought of.... maybe they sent signals or outright told Maia this

I feel like the UFC would have announced it though to build another storyline into Saturday's card

idk, just feels weird. Maia came out with a cryptic Tweet as well 10 hours ago

Sometimes in life, the more you pursuit a dream, the more it escapes you. All there's left is to keep walking, and never give up..

More excited for the co-main event.. I am a fan of both fighters but I don't think anyone can stop khabib from mauling them

Last edited:
MJ was able to stun Khabib momentarily, gave me the idea that the Ferg fight would be that much more intriguing

Granted it had been over 2 years since Khabib fought someone the caliber of MJ, so I also factor that in to perhaps Khabib needing time to adjust

Every thing about the fight is wonderful I am just praying that everyone makes it to the cage on Saturday

Yeah a co-worker thinks since khabib got tagged by MJ a bunch early on hes gonna get caught by Ferguson. I blamed it on the long layoff as well thinking he just needed some time to adjust. But the fact that khabib was telling MJ to quit as he was mauling him was savage af :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: if he does the same to Ferg :wow: :wow:

Conflicted in the Khabib Ferg fight. Ferg out of OC.

Thompson wanting that pizza [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Cub Swanson doesn't sound too pleased that he might be getting pushed out of the main event of that Fight Night card

Yeah I thought that was kinda messed up they got downgraded

Ferg's reach is insane, why I want to see him go against Conor too

Him vs Conor would be special I think. Can't wait for these fights.

Hardys breakdown of the fight is so damn good!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom