The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Watching the Bellator card in Ireland tonight...

This James Gallagher kid training out of Conor's gym conducts himself exactly like Conor down to the voice inflections. Lol, it's priceless. Apparently he's more of a BJJ fighter though, first pro fights were at 13. wtf. He called out AJ Mckee called him a kitty cat (pg version)

Can't wait to see these kids out of Bellator develop... AJ Mckee, Aaron Pico and now this Gallagher kid

Bellator lowkey on the come up

Last edited:
Robin Black always gets me hyped, he put together a nice preview of Khabib/Ferg and also the conference call was a **** show but kinda funny

That Khabib v Ferguson fight is such a toss up. I can't remember the last time I was as excited for a stylistic match up.

Rooting for T Ferguson though.

Literally 50/50 to me

If they fought 7 times I'd still say someone win 3 and the other 4 lol

Can't bring myself to root for either guy, both are awesome

Can't wait for the Road to the Octagon, Countdown and Embeddeds

Last edited:

If they fought 7 times I'd still say someone win 3 and the other 4 lol
i dont see it that way at all

i expect one fighter to show their dominance next week, which one it will be is another question

imagine if tony couldnt stop the take down, or if khabib couldnt land the takedown

one fighter will show their dominance

Groovy 
pimp.gif
 also previews are starting to roll in... Hardy is great at them as well

Last edited:
Is wing chun good? Is he the only 1 in mma that trained in wing chun?
there are some useful elements of wing chun like sticky hands/hand trapping, but for the most part, a lot of wing chun is not really functional in MMA.

Something to note on Wonderboy

He plans to enter the cage heavier than he did at the first fight

He was walking around at 182 during his first camp now he said he's walking around 190. Regardless, his goal is to be a bigger version of himself on fight night

Interesting tactic there, not sure if it's necessarily a good strategy

Last edited:
Dan Hardy the GOAT analyst
pimp.gif
What an amazing pick up for the UFC as both an analyst and a commentator

The European broadcast team>

From the ring announcer to Hardy and Gooden.... they are simply the best out right now... 

Interested to hear Cruz this Saturday, he'll be on the call

Yeah he's not very good it, might be due to his limited English

Tony however, has no real excuse for his inability to trash talk lol

BROOOOOOOOO

According to a report from Brazil's Globo.com published on Sunday, the UFC is in the process of finalizing a high-stakes welterweight contest between surging contenders Demian Maia and Jorge Masvidal Per the Globo story, the bout, should it become official, would headline the UFC Fight Night card on April 22 at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville.

The April 22 bill had previously come under heavy criticism from MMA and fans when the card was unveiled with a slated headliner between featherweight veteran Cub Swanson and “Ultimate Fighter 22” alum Artem Lobov.

Yeah he's not very good it, might be due to his limited English

Tony however, has no real excuse for his inability to trash talk lol

I totally understand his limitations due to his lack of skill for English, but even in his interviews he repeats himself. Doesn't even listen and answer the question half the time.

Back
Top Bottom