The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Brian Stann was disgusted by Lewis you can tell right now

"I don't know if I was smiling by the interview, I was more thrown off"

LOL

Black Beast post fight interview was GOAT!!! :lol:

Plus he was wearing a toy UFC belt at the FS1 post interview with Karen Bryant, Dom and Gil. Too funny :lol:

Last edited:
He's putting on a little show tonight 
roll.gif

Browne needed to finish this smh, Lewis was literally holding his stomach hahahaha

Lewis extra big mac he had before the fight saved him

Been saying Browne's been done since bigfoot took his soul

Anyone have an issue w the scoring for Hendricks Lombard? I had it 2 RDS for Lombard, how the judges give fatso all 3???

Last edited:
Totally forgot this was on and watched the all-star game. Why didn't they have it Saturday night and go against bellator?

Would like to see the new blood not fight each other to build new contenders

Let ngannu fight Cain or a vet
Let black beast fight the winner of alistair/hunt

Or vice versa

I'm not with having two new guys knocking one another off the ladder

Naw, where's the cash @?

They had to have spent something and conceded some power in order to get George back.

Bisping, Silva, McGregor, possibly Woodley (not really), Nate Diaz, Cowboy...those are fights that could headline a card not Maia. Again, Maia, great record since moving down to WW, amazing BJJ practitioner, improved striking since the Silva loss.

Last edited:
Naw, where's the cash @?

They had to have spent something and conceded some power in order to get George back.

Bisping, Silva, McGregor, possibly Woodley (not really), Nate Diaz, Cowboy...those are fights that could headline a card not Maia. Again, Maia, great record since moving down to WW, amazing BJJ practitioner, improved striking since the Silva loss.

You're right. I was being a delusional purist for a second there :lol:

GSP vs anybody used to be the top drawing fights not so long ago but it's a different time now.

Last edited:
Looks like WME got Max his movie appearance

Glad he's getting his money but it's a little concerning that he'll be shooting right into camp. Shooting is for two weeks in mid March, camp starts in April

Just hope he's at his best/most focused because he'll need it to have a chance with Josie

Couple notes from Ariel's show:

-Freddie Roach played a big part in getting GSP back, as he trains GSP's boxing and knows Dana

-Freddie apparently knows who GSP will face but will not say

-Freddie will corner GSP for the first time when he fights

-Freddie expects GSP to return 3rd or 4th quarter

-Freddie doesn't believe in warm up fights, should just fight the best

-Firas is acting like he doesn't know who GSP's opponent will be

-Firas wants Bisping or Conor

-Firas says "we do not want to fight Wonderboy being that they go way back"

-Firas questions what GSP wants, in terms of if he wants to go for titles, says he believes GSP just wants interesting fights at different divisions

-Firas isn't committal on going to 155, but says he can do catchweights below 170

They don't wanna fight wonderboy??? Rory just fought him not too long ago lol

I know gsp has a long relationship w wonderboy tho maybe he meant Georges doesn't

Yeah, most likely due to the closer relationship GSP and Wonderboy probably share. Rory might not have even been at all close to Wonderboy

When Firas says "we" he probably just means what GSP would do

Lewis is definitely wild with the woman beater comment, having to run to the bathroom after the kicks from Browne and being tired from constant sex and camps.

Back
Top Bottom