The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

1st ep of Embedded

can't wait for this weekend. starting to get juiced. 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I'm hyped for 209 and Garcia/Thurman on the boxing end so this week already feels looooooooooong as ****.

I cant think of a fight in recent history that I was more hyped about than the Khabib vs Ferguson fight. Body is ready :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Khabib is such a like-able dude. His "describing movies" vid was comedy gold.

I can't stand Ferguson in his interviews but I like his fighting style way more than Khabib's.

I just don't like how often AKA champs get injured.

Tony is such a weirdo 
roll.gif

Khabib is so low key but that's what makes a lot of the stuff he says funny without meaning to

Wonderboy seems like your every day middle American lmao. I actually never knew he grew up for a minute in a poor family. Thought his family been had money

Last edited:
Tony is such a weirdo :rofl:

Khabib is so low key but that's what makes a lot of the stuff he says funny without meaning to

Wonderboy seems like your every day middle American lmao. I actually never knew he grew up for a minute in a poor family. Thought his family been had money

Eating potatoes everyday seems rough. Cool to see that martial arts helped them impove their lives. Other mma artists should ask their fam how to fix their finances and maybe start schools for income. I think jorge gurgel is successful with a bunch of bjj schools.

Last edited:
Tony got this

dawg when he hit super saiyan in RDA fight and started free flowing in the ring :wow:

tony going in with 6-7" on reach :nerd:

Last edited:
:lol:

Not sure if mentioned but Masvidal/Maia is official for 211.
Glover vs. Gus for Fight Night in Sweden.

Hopefully we get Gus back in the mix at LHW.

Last edited:
Rewatched Woodley/Wonderboy, had it a draw

Woodley: 10 9 9 10 9= 47

Wonderboy: 9 10 10 8 10= 47

-Can't believe Woodley didn't go for more take downs after his dominant top position in round 1, instead chose to just stand the whole time

-Can't believe Woodley didn't throw more leg kicks, he has crushing power (see Condit) and actually destroyed Wonderboy's base the one time he threw

-Wonderboy really only won his 3 rounds by default since Woodley was in a holding pattern, there was never any threat or big damage

-Woodley in my eyes won the fight if we're not using UFC rules, rounds 1 and 4 were dominant, and in the 4th he had Wonderboy hurt real bad. It sucks that he went for the guillotine, he could have just smashed him with ground and pound

As far as the rematch, if Woodley tries to play Wonderboy's stand up game again, it could be a different outcome

Alvarez vs Porier rumoured

Battle of guys that got washed by McGoat

Dudes still getting residually blessed

Residually blessed by fighting again?

:lol:

This is also for 211 I believe.

There was talk of Felder/Poirier which I would have preferred just because I like that match up more.

And then Michael Johnson/Alvarez if they'd fight (they used to train together at Blackzaillians).

Last edited:
Poirier been wanting to fight Eddie (apparently he won't sign) or chisea

Some of you guys take the Conor angle too far left. Its getting weird tbh

Back
Top Bottom