The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

:smh:

They already pay their fighters pennies and now they want them to order fight pass. :lol:

Next they'll make the fighters pay for their own rbk fight shirts. I'm sure most would choose to walk out to the cage shirtless.

Gibson said he got an email and it was worded generally so I'm thinking all the camps got it

Just another case of the UFC being the UFC

Last edited:
Exactly. No need to get in there with someone like Yoel or Jacare and risk damage.. or catch the revenge from Luke

You can get jabbed and laid on for 25 minutes instead making triple the money. Bisping WON

Last edited:
bisping has a habit of surprising us. He might catch gsp like he did luke and put him to sleep. Wins over anderson and silva, might as well retire after that.

Wouldn't be mad at all, I have come to like Bisping. He's a genuine guy who knows how to play into the game of promotion. I like his analysis on television. He's a family man and is just trying to help them like any other fighter

David Branch is back with the UFC. he will be competing at 185, with his first fight expected to be in May.

Last edited:
We all know a Bisping-GSP fight is a promotion dream so I can't hate on it. Don't blame Bisping at all for wanting that. He can make a nice payday and win or lose I could see him retiring after that.

If GSP wins would be interesting to see him defend the belt against the likes of romero, jacare, luke or even weidman.

Dana has no choice to close a deal with GSP. I think he saw the writing on the wall with Conor. 

Dana saw the writing when jones rousey sage Paige Brock etc all flamed out

Been saying it's time for the Diaz bros and Gsp to cash out

I actually think Bisping has a solid chance in that one, especially with the ring rust and GSP just being naturally smaller.

Really unfair for Jacare and Romero though, pretty sure both of those guys run through Bisping with minimal problems.

I'll take Bisping in that fight. In the words of Gegard..."I'll jab that face up all night"

Watching Bisping's boxing his last few fights has been enjoyable. Aside from him circling into that H-Bomb. 

Back
Top Bottom