The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Khabib refused to fight Aldo because it made more sense to fight Ferg

Holloway's just taking his time mending his injuries

Conor is NEVER going to fight Aldo, regardless of the weight class. There are so many other options for Conor

It sucks but it is what it is

Also, Bobby Green is a weird dude. Seems super unstable from all the interviews I ever seen him in. Still remember when he was saying Cowboy was racist. He was actually scheduled to fight in October against Burkman but he pulled out due to personal reasons

At one point Bobby and Iaquinta were making noise at 155.

Now both are ghost.

Crazy how quick **** can flip.

At one point Bobby and Iaquinta were making noise at 155.

Now both are ghost.

Crazy how quick **** can flip.
Al seems unstable too man

Hope he making a living teaching those classes

It's already difficult as it is to stay in the sport but when you have personal issues or what have you... you're gonna have issues

Last edited:
Last edited:
Cowboy on tape saying the n word to rampage and page seemed unbothered by it completely

Don't think he racist but he has dropped it a few times

Not saying he hates any particular group of people but he seems to have a complex.. he has many black friends but at the same time that means nothing

He's already been in hot water over language he's used for gays

Idk about dude anymore include the fact that he's all in on trump

Dana White will appear on Sportscenter in 30 minutes 
nerd.gif

Hopefully it's not just to promote the cards already scheduled, hoping for a surprise announcement 

I don't see Dana on the Sportscenter line up :nerd: . Is he going to be on SC or First Take?

Last edited:
I don't see Dana on the Sportscenter line up
nerd.gif
. Is he going to be on SC or First Take?
Idk what happened? I was watching Sportscenter on ESPN and it said Dana White in 30 min, but then the show ended and First Take came on

So I've been switching back and forth between ESPN and ESPN2 and now I see nothing 
eyes.gif

Idk what happened? I was watching Sportscenter on ESPN and it said Dana White in 30 min, but then the show ended and First Take came on

So I've been switching back and forth between ESPN and ESPN2 and now I see nothing :rolleyes

Haha all good. Yeah I'm switching back and forth but all I see is Charles Oakley wilding out with MsG security :lol:

Paul Daley will face Rory on May 19th in London

Hopefully Rory is ready, he said he didn't want to return until the summer time to heal that nose....

Michael Page was rumored to fight Daley, I'm assuming he gets on this card as well

Cowboy on tape saying the n word to rampage and page seemed unbothered by it completely

Don't think he racist but he has dropped it a few times

Just came out with it off the rip :wow: :lol: :x

So yeah, when I heard about the Aljo thing I knew what the deal was before even listening to the interview, seems like he has a couple black friends and gets too comfortable with folks he doesn't know. Wouldn't be surprised if that happened with Bobby Green too. I definitely wouldn't be cool with it either tho so I understand where Aljo is coming from, I don't know you like that bruh

Hopefully Rory is ready, he said he didn't want to return until the summer time to heal that nose....

Michael Page was rumored to fight Daley, I'm assuming he gets on this card as well

Daley is dangerous but looking back at his career, I don't think he ever beat a top tier welterweight in his career. Maybe Kampmann if you want to count him, but that's about it. He never quite got to where I thought he could be after that Diaz fight. Pretty sure Rory should pull it out, but I'm interested to see how it goes.

Page vs. Daley would've been the better fight though imo because of the style matchup and to see just how good Page really is

Hmm, after that Cowboy video with Rampage, idk what to think. On one hand he is clearly joking, on another hand should that be acceptable. idk what his core values are but it's definitely interesting to say the least

Hmm..that video got my feeling weird towards Cowboy.

I never thought he was racist - just assumed he had a few black friends and was given a "pass" for the N-word. Does anybody have a clip of him saying N-er.

But then again...he's a trump supporter so who knows what he really thinks.

On a side note - anybody going to UFC 208? I found some pretty cheap tickets so i think i'm going with a homie of mine. Down to kick it with a few NTers who might be going.

Last edited:

I'm on this :smokin

Back
Top Bottom