The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Supposedly it'll take place at UFC 212 in Brazil :smokin

They should throw Nunes-Shevchenko 2 on that card if it's true

Last edited:
But it wasn't even on Aldo as to why the fight hadn't been signed. I'd blame Max Hideaway.

Either way cant wait to see Aldo back in action.
smile.gif
pimp.gif

Just let him be, he's bored while his guy waits to negotiate shares and has his kid or whatever

I think max tkos aldo
Posts will be quoted rest assured, if this happens lol

There was very little hispeck put on Max's name going into the Pettis fight in relation to a matchup with Aldo

The interesting thing about Max is that as tall as he is, his reach is pretty short.

So if one were to suggest that one weakness Aldo has shown is against a guy with a longer reach, that wouldn't come into play here.

I am in no way saying Max will beat Aldo, my point has always remained the same: a majority of NT'er believe Aldo will wash Max. I'm not so sure that to be true

Max has consistently fought opponents, quality opponents, with significantly longer reaches and has performed pretty damn good against them

it depends on what you mean by wash

is a 49 - 46 unanimous decision a  wash? if so, yes i see a wash

just because i see it ending that way doesnt mean max wont have his chances

will most people favor aldo?  probably, but how is that surprising

Last edited:

it depends on what you mean by wash

is a 49 - 46 unanimous decision a  wash? if so, yes i see a wash

just because i see it ending that way doesnt mean max wont have his chances

will most people favor aldo?  probably, but how is that surprising
Yeah it does depend on your definition of wash. 49-46, and if Max never threatens Aldo, I'd say that'd be a washing

All depends though on what transpires 

If you favor Aldo, that's not surprising one bit, never said it should be

Last edited:
I just hope it's a good fight. Definitely thought Aldo would wash Max based on how wild he got in his earlier fights (the Lamas one for example), but after seeing his fight with Pettis I think Max can actually make Aldo work. I'm hoping for an Aldo Mendes 2 type fight but we'll see.

Also :lol: at the Holly's *** situation. When she first came on the scene I remember being surprised that nobody was even looking at her that way from what I remember. Funny how thirsty dudes are for her all of a sudden.

Holly does go through weird phases

Her hair is sexy as hell, but that face sometimes can look robotic and methy as stated

She's been an enigma to say the least, looks wise

Btw, sucks for Wilson Reis

Dude was scheduled to fight DJ for the title at 201, DJ pulls out with "an undisclosed injury", so Reis defeats the replacement

Instead of getting DJ in his next fight, he's facing an unranked opponent on the undercard, not even the main fight of the undercard 
laugh.gif

Life comes at you fast

Germaine's been acting excessively friendly and gracious towards Holly. I don't think I've seen this much hugging and friendly interaction between opponents ever. Let alone fight week and a title fight

I even seen the look on Wink's face when Germaine came up to Holly back stage, Wink was like wtf

She's probably just happy to be here. This time last year if you told her she'd be main eventing a UFC PPV for the inaguaral title of a new weight class, she would have laughed at you

I mean don't get me wrong, of course she should be happy. Just saying she's been super friendly towards Holly, like hugs on every staredown and coming up to her and joking with her back stage. Just interesting behavior, regardless if she's happy or what have you

Back
Top Bottom