The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Which division??
nerd.gif
Goldberg the commentator! 

Just came out with it off the rip :wow: :lol: :x

So yeah, when I heard about the Aljo thing I knew what the deal was before even listening to the interview, seems like he has a couple black friends and gets too comfortable with folks he doesn't know. Wouldn't be surprised if that happened with Bobby Green too. I definitely wouldn't be cool with it either tho so I understand where Aljo is coming from, I don't know you like that bruh

Exactly. From that point on, it's a perspective thing. I personally grew up the lone minority in a situation like this, then proceeded to be the minority amongst another group of friends later in life, who were also primarily minorities. I've been aggressive in some scenarios, passive in others, etc.

I couldn't call Cowboy or anyone else I didn't personally know a racist, but I see where Aljo is coming from.

Last edited:
anyone else besides me going To the fight sat? ill be there can't wait for this card

Anyway Conor fights silva? I think that would draw a ton

Last edited:
didnt bj fight machida back in the day and held his own?
think conor would be able to catch some of these guys with that left and bless them

forget silva, who i think conor would KO
i want him to fight bone jones when he gets back

1. Spider just wants the red panty night

2. Conor does better when he has the reach advantage

3. I'd rather see Conor vs GSP or Spider vs GSP

Was just watching Brunson vs jacare in strikeforce

Lol at Brunson doing the same exact thing he did with Whittaker and having the same result. Same ole reckless Brunson some things never change

Went to the live Fighter and the Kid last night..

I respect Brendan a litle more now since he admits he's a f___boi.

Ariel brings up a great point this morning during the weigh ins

Justin Willis has been deemed not fit to fight, so the UFC has announced that his opponent Tybura will still receive his show money. Why not give Tybura the win money too? Smh. They've already slotted the win money and set it aside to give to the winner, how does it hurt them to award it to Tybura who's had to go through his full camp?

Doesn't make any sense. They punish Tybura for making weight and punish him because his opponent is unfit to fight (no offical reason). Give these fighters their money

Last edited:
Everyone else has made weight

Ian McCall finally fights! Lmao, he's been cancelled on the past like 3 or 4 cards

Q and A with Khabib later on today, this should be good 
nerd.gif

It's weird looking back at how different mccall's career could've been. Wasn't he ranked ahead of demetrius before their fight? They fight and it ends in a tie and then dj beats him in the rematch. After that you don't hear much about him.

It's weird looking back at how different mccall's career could've been. Wasn't he ranked ahead of demetrius before their fight? They fight and it ends in a tie and then dj beats him in the rematch. After that you don't hear much about him.

It's hard to say whether he was ranked ahead of DJ before their first fight b/c at that point, DJ never fought at FLW and McCall was already the 125lb champ at TaChi Palace. He has had some tough fights and other fights that fell through, but let's see if he can turn it around. 125 is wide open so if he can string a few Ws, he can get back on the right track. I'm interested in seeing his opponent though, Jarred Brooks. He's undefeated who took the fight on short notice, with his last fight being at 115lbs.

Dana White is saying that Josie Waldo is finally coming out hiding and will take on Max Holloway. Done Deal.

Back
Top Bottom