The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'll admit we're on the opposite ends of the Frankie Edgar scale 
wink.gif

You might actually be more perceptive than I gave you credit for then.

Good to see you do better.

The irony is your "point" had more to do with a bunch of fighters not named Frankie Edgar, but that, I'm not sure you actually realized.

Last edited:
Is that your new "point"?

You must be bored :lol:

I'm surprised someone with such an intimate knowledge of his decision making process isn't more of a fan.

Frankie quit the division cause he knew he couldn't hang tho
Dana was begging Frankie to move down at that time. Even gave him the title shot at 145 to convince him to do it. C'mon fam lol

Frankie just wants the belt.
And how did that go?

If Frankie really wanted to he could have went back to 155 after he lost to Aldo the first time

Last edited:
Don't think I've seen many other fighters get this reaction outside of Conor

Goes with greatness apparently :smokin

Frankie is that dude and will always be that dude...he far from done

If you are a fan of elite combat, you already know.

If you here for the bird **** and "hot takes", then I guess you don't.

Card this weekend must be weak as hell if this is where we at right now :lol:

Last edited:
And how did that go?

If Frankie really wanted to he could have went back to 155 after he lost to Aldo the first time
He lost in a close fight.

Why would he have gone back to 155? Bendo was busy washing Nate, no one wanted to see them fight for a third time so soon. He stayed at 145. Went on a run and got a interim shot cause Conor was getting washed by the giant Nate Diaz :rolleyes

Still don't get where Frankie can't hang with those killers.

But alright b.

Conor is pretty great :pimp:

Frankie spent 1/3 of his career fighting Gray Maynard, BJ Penn, Bendo and Aldo :lol:

Last edited:
Bro, cards been so weak I haven't even been updating the thread title :smh:

FEB cards are trash

Leave it up as an homage to that WORK Jorge put in :smokin

And how did that go?

He lost in a close fight.

Why would he have gone back to 155? Bendo was busy washing Nate, no one wanted to see them fight for a third time so soon. He stayed at 145. Went on a run and got a interim shot cause Conor was getting washed by the giant Nate Diaz :rolleyes

Still don't get where Frankie can't hang with those killers.

But alright b.

Stop making sense. He's not here for logic :lol:

Pretty much lol, Cowboy Masvidal the only worthy card in a while

On another note, please let the rumors be true: Nate Diaz returning to UFC 211 in Dallas.. Nate doesn't seem to be in agreement

Last edited:
What's in Frankie's future now?

He going to stay being the gatekeeper at 45, go down to 35, or go up and get washed at 55?

What's in Frankie's future now?

He going to stay being the gatekeeper at 45, go down to 35, or go up and get washed at 55?
Lol at the dedication

To be serious though, Frankie really is one win away again from a title shot

Say Max and Aldo finally throw down, if Max wins, there's no reason Frankie doesn't get that next shot

If Aldo wins, Aldo may move up to 55 and hell Frankie is right there again for a title shot

Let Frankie fight Lamas...

It is what it is. Great fighters lose fights.

You listed a bunch of losses IN TITLE FIGHTS. That means you are at the top of the food chain to even be in those.

All those "killers" you talk about lost fights. To dudes that never even sniffed belts.

Conor lost to a dude that has never even worn gold.

That's what the sport is.

You really out here looking a mess right now son. Full bird :lol:

Lol at the dedication

That is a very kind way of putting it :lol:

Last edited:
Frankie ain't ever been great and hold 2 belts like Conor

Faded the guy that washed Frankie 2x and his training partner in the process

Anyway I'm down for watching

Frankie vs Cruz
Frankie vs Cody
Frankie vs TJ
Frankie vs Max
Frankie vs Barao
Frankie vs Pettis

Not sure he wins any of em

Then he gonna have to take his *** to Bellator so we can see him take another L to Bendo

Last edited:
I was and am a pretty big BJ Penn fan.

Frankie Edgar is a dog. To say he's not elite or insinuate that he's not legit as advertised is just a sign of bias.

There's nothing I'd have rather more than seeing BJ wash Edgar any of the 3 times they fought. That just ain't what happened.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom