The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'm a Diaz fan, but I gotta be objective. Conor beat him fair and square. Only reason that second round wasn't a 10-8 was cause Nate closed out strong. Got a better chance of convincing people Nate won round 4.. :rolleyes

How the hell did Nate win round 2 if he got knocked down twice...?

I saw two KD's in the entire fight but one was in the 1st Rd and the other in the 2nd Rd? Or maybe I missed the other one in Rd 2 it because my link was lagging. :smh:

Last edited:
Nate closed out Round 2 real strong even with the McGregor knockdowns earlier in the round. Conor gassed and looked like he was on his way out at the end of that round. I could see it being scored either way but I thought Nate's rally was enough to steal it.

Also I can't remember if it was the third or the 4th but I think it was the 3rd, that was damn near a 10-8. Conor had nothing for Nate that round. But again, up for discussion.

Nate had Conor in a clinch most of the third round and Conor stuffed all of Nate's takedowns. Wasn't like Conor stood there either, he was landing his own. I don't see it as a 10-8. If that was a 10-8, no way in hell did Nate steal round 2.

Nate said he hurt his knee a month ago so he couldn't train any jiu jitsu, then he said he hurt his rib 2 weeks ago while sparring.

Last edited:
I hate Mcgregor to the core but even I had that 2-3 at best for Nate. Even from the start I can see Conor is in better condition than the 1st match. Nate should have finished Conor when he had the chance (cue in Mcgregor's quote), or pushed for more action in the later rounds because he was not getting the decision. He didn't do enough, plain and simple.

The resurgence of Conor's nuthuggers in my newsfeed is annoying though.

I don't know what's worse though, the Conor stans, or the Nate stans that became fans only after he beat Conor.

Conor threw us all for a loop with his antics. Everyone thought Nate was in his head

Conor fought a calculated fight, the exact opposite their first fight

Last edited:
Didn't watch 202 but heard it McGregor/Diaz II was a very good fight.

Props to McGregor for getting the decision and I see that his fans are byke on NT.
laugh.gif

Gonna catch a replay.

Nate making excuses.
mean.gif

Had it 3-2 Diaz and the second was close. Donor def stunned Diaz by dropping him a few times but Diaz hurt him more IMO.

Will rewatch and assess cuz it was too chaotic live

Side notes
Aj becomes next lhw champ
Cody don't touch Cruz
Cowboy looking like a beast, I thought story would give him trouble

Overall I thought Diaz won but either way close fight

Cody and Cruz needs to be made

Conor said he has options and that "this sport might not be one of them". Smh he probably goes to the wwe watch

i thought Diaz barely won, but ufc gotta make more money into getting a trilogy out of these guys

And Rumble Johnson is scary, guy knocked out a tooth
Can't wait to see Cormier and rumble go at it

Back
Top Bottom