The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

i just think it's crazy that conor didnt cut any weight at all and pretty much gassed the exact same way

Cutting too much weight causes cardio issues. Walking around with too much extra masss causes it as well.

Got find that sweet spot, which I think is 155 for him.

Or maybe Conor just isn't built for five rounds :lol:

Cutting too much weight causes cardio issues. Walking around with too much extra masss causes it as well.

Got find that sweet spot, which I think is 155 for him.

Or maybe Conor just isn't built for five rounds
laugh.gif
seriously?  lets not make it seem like conor was pigging out

this guy is pretty much at his natural weight

its no coincidence that he tries to finish people in the 1st

Last edited:
seriously?  lets not make it seem like conor was pigging out

this guy is pretty much at his natural weight

its no coincidence that he tries to finish people in the 1st

Yes seriously. Carrying around extra weight that you're not used to carrying around while fighting has a tremendous impact on cardio.

I'm ready to see Conor go back to his division and do his thing. I doubt we will see it with all this trilogy talk

how is he not used to carrying it?

how much of his 3+ month camp do you think he spends near 145?

I'm talking carrying it while fighting. I gotta dig it up but rogan had a good discussion on this.

And let's not act like Conor wasn't pigging out. Watch the promos from when RDA was still in the picture. Dude was talking about eating steaks every meal.

Last edited:
they gonna hold 145 belt hostage again and move forward with a trilogy. even though i could care less about belts, it's only right for aldo to get his rematch

interesting to see a lot of fighters saying nate won
http://mmajunkie.com/?p=207493

Last edited:
they gonna hold 145 belt hostage again and move forward with a trilogy. even though i could care less about belts, it's only right for aldo to get his rematch
i keep saying this but its a farce on behalf of the ufc

after the first fight, why are they still marketing this guy as a champion for the fight?

i saw it twice tonight, who cares that he's the 145 lb champ

Not 168 like he did tonight, that's for sure. Just look at the bodies from the196/202 to 189/194.

Complete difference
my point is this guy spends way more time near 168 than 145, especially during training

i dont buy into this nonsense that 5 lbs is going to exhaust him

my point is this guy spends way more time near 168 than 145, especially during training

i dont buy into this nonsense that 5 lbs is going to exhaust him

You're missing MY point.

For the third time, carrying around extra weight in an actual fight 100% has an effect on cardio.

Jog a mile. Then jog a mile with a 5-10 lb strapped to your back.

It's simple physics my G :lol: Work = force * distance.

Force = mass* acceleration. More mass = more force = more work required

Back
Top Bottom